73. first time

SMUT WARNING !!! Also this is my first more detailed smut, so i'm sorry if it is bad.

Y/N Pov.:

"You sure you wanna do this ?" he stoped the kiss.

"Yeah. I can't run away from it forever. But remember i never... you know. You would be the first." i said embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed." he put a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm happy that i will be the first one, and even more happy that i hopefully be the last one."

"Of course." i whispered before he connected our lips again. The kiss got more heated when our tongues righted for dominance. I let him have the upper hand. My hand tugged on is hair and his mouth escaped a quiet moan. His kissed moved down to my neck.

He kissed and sucked down my neck to my collarbones, that will definitely leave marks tomorrow. His hand went under my shirt and slowly raised it up. I leaned up a little so it was easier for him to put it off my body.When it was at the height around my shoulder, i did the rest and put my shirt off over my head.

He stopped all of his action and just looked at me. "What ?" i asked.

"Nothing. Just, you look beautiful." he said.

"Don't act different. You already saw me in a bikini, there isn't a big difference between them and underwear." i chuckled.

"You also looked very beautiful in your bikini. But i never had that view." he said and leaned down to kiss me again.

"I sat in your lap. You could have a good view on my body." i said between the kisses.

"I didn't look. Wanted to respect you." he said and kissed me again.

"Gentleman, like every time." i said and kissed him back. His hand went up and down on my sides while mine were tugging his hair. His hand went behind my back and opened my bra. He put it off and throw it somewhere in his room.

I couldn't really think well anymore to realise everything that happened. That i laid with exposed breasts under him. The pleasure that his kisses gave me, when he kissed down my chest, between the valley of my breast, to my stomach were enough for me to blend everything out except his kisses.

He stopped the kisses and slowly put off my sleeping shorts with my panties. Now i was completely exposed in front of him.

"Beautiful." he said but before i could answer, his lips attached on my pussy. He sucked on my clit and quiet moans left my mouth. He put one leg over his shoulder and his tongue went between my folds before he put a finger in me.

"Tom." i moaned and tugged on his curls. A moan left his lips and gave me chills. My breath was unsteady and my hands grabbed harder on Toms hair. I tried to be as quiet as possible so no one in this house could hear us.

"Come for me, princess." he said and put another finger in me. That gave me everything and my legs shacked around him and a quiet long moan left my lips. Tom guided me through my high before he came back up to me.

He licked his fingers before his lips crashed on mine again. I could a little bit tasted myself. "How was it ?" he smirked.

"Perfect." i whispered.

"I'm not finished with you yet." he said and his hand moved around my sides again.

"My luck." i said and kissed him again. We kissed passionately before my kisses went down his jaw, to his neck and probably also left some marks. But not as many as on my neck.

He moaned in my ear. "I need you." He didn't needed to wait long before hand moved down over his tones chest to the waistband of his shorts. He kicked his shorts off and his already hard dick slapped against his stomach.

Damn he was big.

"Like what you see ?" he smirked.

"Oh shut up, that would only boost your ego." i slapped his chest.

"Yeah it would." he smirked before he kissed me again. "You sure ?" he mumbled against my lips.

"Yeah." i whispered quiet. He looked my in die eyes and gave me a small smile before he pushed into me. His head hide in my neck and my nails would definitely leave marks on his back.

"Tommy." i moaned half of pain and half of pleasure.

"You alright darling ?" he asked softly.

"I'm fine." i said and let a little bit go of his back.

"I move now, okay ?" i nodded. He pulled out nearly completely before he pushed back in. Moans left our lips when he pushed in me again.

"You're so tight, darling." he moaned in my neck.

"Tommy." i moaned. The knot it my stomach grow more and more. His one hand moved down to my clit and rubbed small circles on it. My back arched in his chest from the pleasure.

"Let go for me, darling." he said and sucked in my neck. After that the knot broke and i moaned out his name. Tom came seconds later and rode us both through our high before he collapsed on my body.

We both breath hardly and our sweaty chest laid together. He rolled of me and a already felt empty.

"That was-" he started.

"Amazing." i looked at him and we both laughed. He pulled me closer to that my head and hand laid on his chest.

"Best first time ?" he smirked.

"Wouldn't change it for the world." i said and kissed his chest. It was quiet for a second where we just enjoyed each other's presence.

"Fuck, we didn't used protection." he sat up. I chuckled slightly. "What is so funny ? You could get pregnant."

"Shut up, dumbass. I'm on the pill. I wouldn't even let you close without protection." i said and laid us back down.

"Luckily. I totally forgot it." he said and kissed my head.

"No problem. I think for you." i laughed.

"Very funny." he laughed and pulled the covers over our naked body's. "Sleep well, love."

"Good night, Tommy." i said and kissed his chest again.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too."