𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Why can't I come over?" I asked looking down at the phone, I eyed Paris as he laid on his bed looking into the camera

"Because mama...." Paris said, I groaned. "I already told you"

"But why?" I asked lowly, Paris chuckled as he shook his head. I was suppose to get ready to go to my grandmother's house but I didn't want to go nor did I want to stay home alone.

I couldn't go hang out with Mulani and Senia because I knew that they'd probably was doing there own thing with Glizmo and Cassius. So my only options were to go to my grandmother's house or convince Paris into letting me come.

"I'm sickkk" Paris dragged out. "You can't come over because ion' know what's wrong wit' me and ion' want you catching shit"

I frowned. "Come on mama, I told you that..."

"But I can—Nah" I frowned as I eyed him. "You didn't even let me finish..."

"No" he said shaking his head, I stood there as I looked into the phone. "Why you looking like dat' fa?"

I eyed the background as I heard barking, I looked into the screen as I heard Paris move before he flipped the camera. I smiled as I seen Kingston on the floor playing with the toy I'd recently bought him.

"Why you making all dat' fucking noise?" I heard Paris asked.

"Hi Kingston" I said, I watched as he stopped moving playing with his toy and looked up. I pouted as he tilted his head and looked at Paris. "Hiii"

"Can you put him on the bed?" I asked eyeing the phone. "I wanna talk to him"

"Hell nawl" Paris said flipping the camera, he appeared on the screen shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"I thought you was on the phone wit' me..." Paris said looking at me.

"I am..." I said, he nodded.

"Aight then, you ain't on the phone wit' him" Paris said, I huffed. "Fix yo face"

"You're being mean today" I said looking at him, he smirked. "I don't like that..."

"Ian' nobody being mean" Paris said, I nodded.

"Yes, you are. You're not letting me come over..." I pouted. I continued looking at him before I started smiling as he laughed.

This was the very first time I've ever heard him laugh and it was shocking because he had a beautiful laugh. "Paris..."

"Why you pouting fa?" He asked, I blinked my eyes at him. "If you stop pouting I'll come get you lata"

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah" he said nodding his head.

"Okay, I think—Euphoria!" I heard my mother's voice before I heard a knock at my door, I looked over seeing my mother standing there as she opened it. My eyes dropped down to her stomach that'd seemed as if it grew.