❥VIII

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!

After we showed, Suna's guest around, we all went to the kitchen area. We all talked for a while, until Suna and Daichi left the kitchen area, leaving me and Kiyoko alone.

"So, how'd you meet Suna?". Kiyoko suddenly asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, at work.". I laughed a bit, fidgeting with my necklace. "What about you? How'd you meet Daichi?". I let go of my necklace, leaning on the counter.

"Oh, we met in High-school!". Kiyoko had a cheerful smile on her face, "Those were good times.".

"That's nice.". I took the last sip of my drink, placing the glass down. "So, are you like Daichi's lover or?".

"Oh—". Her face quickly became red, she bit her lower lip before answering, "I guess you can say that. Are you Suna's lover?".

"No, we're just together.". I lied, quickly turning around to get another drink.

"That must be nice. Suna seems like a wonderful guy.". I heard her from behind me.

"Sure, I guess you can call him that.". I filled myself another glass as Kiyoko's was still full.

"How long have you two been together?". She placed her head in her hand, looking up at home.

"Not for a long time, maybe a few weeks.". I shrugged my shoulders, chugging my drink down.

"You seem stressed, is anything going on?". Kiyoko lifted her head, as she fluttered her eyes.

"No, why?". I slid my glass on the counter, wiping my top lip.

"You look like there's something on your mind...". She pulled her hair down from her ponytail, her hair falling gracefully on her shoulders.