𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Week five, day two.

I woke up but didn't open my eyes, I was way too comfy. I felt Louis's arm around my waist and felt his head, snuggled up in the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself and scooted myself a little closer to Louis. He pulled me even closer to him and snuggled up more to me.

"Aww, how cute." I heard one of the boys say. My eyes shot open and I was met with Harry, Liam, and Niall all looking at Louis and I.

"Can you not watch me sleep? It's creepy." I say, closing my eyes once again.

"We are not watching you sleep, we are watching you and louis sleep." Harry says.

"Still creepy, Haz." Louis says.

"When are you two just gonna admit you like eachother?" Liam asked.

"I don't like him!" I said at the same time Louis said, "I don't like her!"

"Then why are two all..." Niall said making kissy faces at us. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"I am literally going to kill you three." I say as Louis snuggles up more into my neck.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?" Louis whispers, it was kinda muffled as his face was buried into my neck.

"I don't know." I whisper back.

"Don't know what?" Harry asks.

"Ughhh!" Louis dramatically sighs and sits up. I sit up as well and stretch. Then I "accidentally" hit Harry's arm.

"Sorry H, I was stretching." I shrug and he just eyeballs me.

Louis and I both climb down and I immediately felt how cold the room is.

"It is freezing in here." I said as I reached up on my bunk and grabbed my blanket, wrapping it around myself.

I felt someone petting my arm and I turned around and noticed it was Niall and Harry both feeling how soft my blanket is.

"It is so soft." Niall says, mesmerized.

"Now I see why Louis is always in your bunk." Harry says, as he rubs his cheek against my blanket. I shrugged him off my arm and I walked over to Zayn's bunk. He was still sleeping of course.

"Zayn, i'm sorry but you have to get up." I say, shaking him awake.

Zayn just groaned and rolled over.

"I got it, go downstairs and get breakfast." Liam says, placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head and headed downstairs.

"Aw, here come the lovebirds." Aiden yells as I reach the bottom of the steps and Louis was behind me.

"It's too early for your bullshit." I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Aiden says walking by me. He put his arm over my shoulder, "This is soft." He said, starting to pet my blanket like Niall.

"I'm not grumpy. I'm tired." I told him.

He grabbed the side of my head and pushed it lightly so my head laid on his shoulder, "Just go to sleep."

I shut my eyes for second, my eyes felt so heavy.

"Don't look at me like that." I hear Aiden say.

"I'm not looking at you like anything." I also hear Louis say.

"Yes you are." Aiden said, "Aw, are you jealous?" He whispers it but I still heard him.

"I'm not jealous." Louis whispers back but once again I heard it. I lifted my head off of Aiden's shoulder and continued walking to the kitchen.