Chapter 50

Warnings ⚠️ mentions of drugs and mention of assault.

Taehyung couldn't believe what his ears were hearing. A father was asking him to fuck his son in front of his eyes, disgusting, this entire deal disgusted him to no end. Taehyung's stomach swirled as he knew he was gonna throw up again. 

But there is nothing left in his stomach to throw up at all.

"I decline this deal, you disgusting bastards." He shouted enough that the father and son both get in their heads that he was not gonna fall into their trap. 

His head was pounding with pain when he averted his eyes down over his shoulder, blood started dripping again from his head. He could feel the haziness from the loss of excess blood but he quickly blinked his eyes and tried his best to focus on the approaching male.

"Oh no, dad!" Minjin shouted when he saw the poorly tied bandage start falling from Taehyung's head after getting drenched in blood.

"Daddy is losing blood, call for the servants, please," Minjin said, his expression turned grimace when he watched the blood soiling Taehyung's white shirt.

Taehyung shut his eyes tight when he saw a naked servant approaching him with a fresh bandage. What kind of place is this? Is this man even human to treat his servants like this?

He felt the bandage got changed with a new one and some cloth swiped over his neck to wipe the blood. He heard the small decreasing patter of feet and sighed in relief as the servant went away.

But much to his hate, he felt a hand over his torso which was desperately opening the buttons of his shirt. His eyes flew open and Taehyung snarled at the boy standing in front of him," Stay the fuck away from me!" 

He pulled on his chained hands and pushed the boy away with his shoulder. The boy stumbled back after getting the harsh push. He pouted and rubbed his shoulder," Don't be mad, daddy. I just wanted to change your dirty shirt that's all."

Huh as if. Taehyung would never believe their intentions with him. 

Seeing the venom in Taehyung's eyes, the boy pouted more heavily and looked at his dad," Dad, I think you wouldn't be able to fulfil my wish. Daddy already hates me."

"Can you stop fucking calling me that word, I don't have any more energy to throw up. I am married for God's sake, Open my hands and I will feed this line in your heads."

Taehyung was seething with anger, his veins were flaring on his neck as how hard he was grinding his teeth. If his hands were free right now, he would kill them both with no mercy.

Kang Dobin chuckled as he completely ignored Taehyung's words and focused on his son whose eyes started glinting with tears as he thought that he would never be able to get a taste of this man who is looking so hot in anger.

He just wanted to get railed by this hot man for once. That's all. Did he ask so much to be fulfilled?

He turned at his father and Dobin tapped his thigh to call his son to sit on it. Minjin ran to him and sat on his lap, his father caressed his back and said,'' You know dad never leaves his work in the middle, son. So don't worry about it."

He looked up at Taehyung and his gaze turned hard," I gave you a fair chance to make a deal with me, Young man. But I see you have a hard skull to follow my proposal."

" I was being generous for a while, usually I am not this thoughtful with my targets. It's because my son requested me to treat you well but now you left me no choice but to use my plan B." 

Taehyung glared at the man sitting in front of him. He is not afraid of that bastard, no matter what will happen with him even if this fucker decides to load all his bullets down his throat, he will not touch that bitch.