Chapter 90

*there will be adult content towards the end*

3 weeks until we meet Karl and quackity 4 weeks until I move in with techno.

I woke up the next morning in technos arms. After wiggling out and getting ready for the day techno got up and dressed as well.

We packed a few more things before heading to technos house to drop all my stuff off. We had cleared out most of my house, almost everything in my bathroom, some clothes, my pc set up and stuff I was selling.

We brought everything in technos house and slowly started to put everything away starting with the kitchen supplies.

I started un packing the decorations I brought over before looking around for a second and saying "you own this house right?" Techno looked confused "yeah? Wait what do you mean?" I looked over at him. "Like you own it, your not renting"

Techno nodded "yeah I own it why?" I thought for a second before saying "can we paint the living room?" Techno laughed. It was an ugly orange color and the paint was chipping everywhere. "Yeah we can buy the paint later today" I nodded as I un packed everything.

Once we finished un packing we went to Home Depot to find a paint color we both liked. After debating for what felt like forever we finally decided on a off white color.

We bought the paint and went back home. It was only 12 so we still had the whole day ahead of us. "Do you want to just get drunk and paint this bitch tonight?" I asked techno.

He laughed. "Not too drunk because I want it to come out good but I'm down" I nodded before starting to remove the stuff on the walls and get everything prepared to paint.

Techno helped me cover the floor with an old sheet and put painters tape around the trim on the floor and ceiling.

Once we were all ready to paint techno made us both lunch. He presented me my plate and said "burgers and fries because that and cereal are all I know how to make" I laughed but accepted the food.

We ate together watching tv before I spoke up as we finished eating "it's only 3 o'clock but I say we get drunk and paint this now" techno laughed "probably a bad idea but let's do this thing" I nodded as I grabbed some alcohol pouring us both a glass.

(Play sunkissed by khai dreams)

I handed techno his glass as we both took a sip and started setting up the paint. Techno had a paint brush and was in charge of paining the tops and bottoms of the wall close to the edge. I had a rolly brush and was painting the center of the wall.

We poured the paint almost spilling it as we started painting. After a couple seconds just listening to the music while painting techno spoke up. "How important is it that I don't get paint on the ceiling?"

I didn't look away from where I was painting as I responded "pretty important I mean I don't want our house looking stupid"

Techno hesitated before saying "okay so about that-" I quickly looked up seeing he already got a little spot on the ceiling. "You fucking idiot" is all I said while walking over to get a closer look. Techno quickly dipped his finger in the paint and made the little dot into a heart and said "I fixed it"

I slapped his chest "you just made it bigger dummy" he tilted his head still looking at the heart before saying "but it's pretty now"

I shook my head walking away going back to where I was painting. He's such a fucking idiot but I gotta love him. I spoke low "I'm in love with a dumb ass" techno barely heard. "The fuck did you just say"

I laughed before speaking louder "I'm in love with a dumb ass" techno looked fake offended before saying "I don't know whether to be happy you said your in love with me or mad that you called me a dumb ass"