Choi Yena - I Meant What I Said

Hey , its duckie time :D

"Y/n , its a new job." Mr. Kim , y/n's manager said.
"Woah ! what is it ?" y/n answered.

Mr. Kim point to y/n phone after he sent the details through KakaoTalk. Y/n read it throughly . His face wrinkled because the "new job" is a bit complicated but looks interesting.

"That is just a small detail of that show You will get more information during the meeting tomorrow " Mr. Kim explained after seeing y/n struggling. Y/n just nodded to him and continue reading it again. Y/n is a rookie in the K-Pop industry. Debuting as a solo worried him because he may not have a lot of attractive points to gain support. Luckily for him , fans love his natural and comedic personality he showcased when he appears on music show and music show behind. The hype eventually get to a variety show PD's attention. The PD end up casting y/n to be on the new show.

After practicing , y/n went back home with sores muscle. He had a lot of free time so he plan to do anything productive.

"Ah about the show. I think atleast i should prepare a bit "
The show is a talk show that varied in topic each week. Y/n dont want to mess it up as it was his first show as a fixed cast. He dont want to make mistake , or slip up during shooting. Making or saying wrong things that can ruined the experience. So , he started by learning about the background of the cast lineup.

"Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim...
Jang Do Yeon sunbaenim...
Heechul sunbaenim....
Choi Yen- Yena sunbaenim?"

The last name isnt very familiar to him . He look up about Yena on the Internet and read few stuff. He learned that she is in a girl group and obviously the rising variety show stars.

"Woahh , she is so cool ..." Y/n said as his thumb weakly scroll his phone . His eyes slowly close before he fell to sleep .

Next day

Y/n put on a smart casual to the meeting. On their way there , y/n keep repeating his self introduction in his head. He is afraid he may make a weak impression on his sunbaenim. When they reached the meeting room , y/n are told to sit beside Yena.

"Hi , sunbaenim" y/n bowed down out of respect.

"Hi , nice to meet you " Yena replied her.

Y/n smiled back as he positioned himself to sit comfortably because the meeting is starting. Y/n rarely talked because he is still shy . But at the same time , he is enjoying the whole meeting and conversation because it was very warm and comfortable.

"Okay everyone , see you guys this Saturday. I hope everything go well" PD said after they finished everything.

timeskip

The shooting went really well. It start off with each member talking about themselves. The theme of the first episode is basically just childhood memories. Y/n who came from a moderate family had a lot to tell . He made it funny , entertaining the other casts.

"So you asked your mother whether the puddle is deep and you jump into it ? " Jaesuk asked him .

"Head first !" Y/n replied while making a diving gesture. Everyone burst out to laughing. Yena is holding her stomach because its hurting.

" Thats so funny ! " Doyeon said.

The show then continued to the next segment , where they have to answer quiz about each other's past.

"What is , surprisingly , my hobby when im a kid ?" Jaesuk start off the segment.

"first option , sing . second- " Jaesuk is saying the multiple answers option before Yena cut him down.