Zodiac god

A/n I'm combining two episodes into one this chapter.

I was helping Tohru with laundry despite my protests. Shigure walked in as I was helping her carry baskets of blankets. Tohru said "oh I thought you were at the annex?" Shigure said " I just have to do something. Kyo your up!" We all said "Huh!?!" Shigure said "wow did you plan that?" Kyo said "what why." Shigure did answer we were only met by a happy Toruh glad that the cat was finally included I would be happy if I didn't know that Akito wasn't a little bitch.

I almost felt bad for him that he had to go I wouldn't want to. They left it was now just me and Tohru here. We decided to go down to the beach and play in the sand she was determined to make a proper sand castle. She made me fetch water sea shells and wet sand for her while she assembled it. At the end it was pretty nice just she stood up to quick and she kinda toppled over it. She cried for like 10 minutes while I tried to rebuild it till it was perfect again.

We finished our castle till it was sun set I wondered when they would be back. I then heard Kyo yell Tohru's name we both looked over I decided to head back to give them some time I could see in Kyos eyes he was hurting from the memories I got when I touched his hand awhile back I could see many things but wasn't able to depict them yet. All I know is the Zodiacs have gone through to much.

Later when they were all home we were looking at a selection of fire works on the ground I love fireworks I realized in just a couple of days we were going home it was kinda sad to think about but I feel so far we had some good times. Yuki said "I'm sorry you guys have kinda been alone this whole trip." I said "not to worry we all did many things that were great as well I thought it was fun." Yuki smiled at me which made me blush a bit but I quickly turned the other way.

Hiro suddenly stood up and said "it's almost time for the Mogeta TV special. Kisa ready?" Kisa said "mhm but Momiji said he would watch it with us." I said "I will go fetch him." I jumped up and ran off upstairs I walked up and heard Momiji say "Kyo your off the hook! No trip to the Annex tomorrow. Right?" Kyo said "nope."

Momiji said "that's great! Really great! Oh sorry is it wrong to say that?" Kyo said "I didn't understand at first. Why the rest of you were so quick to do as you were told and abandoned the girls, like good children. But I get it now if it looked like you were choosing them over Akito, Akito would get mad. And that would only make things harder for them. So really you guys are protecting them. Keeping them safe from Akito."

Momiji said "you make it sound so noble. Like it's a good thing that they have become so important to us. But the truth is I feel like we've- I've made a mistake one that could hurt them. Spending time with them making memories it's selfish. I'm selfish for caring about her so much. For loving them." Kyo said "I guess I'm selfish too, huh?" Momiji said "hmm?" Kyo said "it's nothing forget it. Anyways kid weren't you going to go down stairs to watch Tv or something?"

I quickly put a smile on my face a rounded the corner I was at I said "Momiji the show is starting!" His ears popped out as I bent down so he could get on my back. He jumped on and laughed as I carried him down stairs as he was cheering for the show. I sat next to the kids on the floor seeing how immersed they were into the show.

Later that night I saw the back door open so I went out and saw Akito! Momiji and Tohru were also there I heard Akito say "I can tell your not a very nice person. But you see Ms. Tohru Ms.Tohru Honda I was nice enough to come take a visit and no matter how disrespectful you may be to methedes something I need to tell you." I watched as her nasty hands went to Tohru's face thats when I had enough.

I walked out and grabbed her wretched hands and held them in mine. I gave her a creepy smile as I said "Tohru and Momiji go away." Tohru grabbed Momiji's and ran off. I said "Akito that wasn't very nice of you now was it?" She gave the same creepy smile as I did. She said "I don't need to be nice." I let go of her hands and said "don't ever touch my sister alright and that is an order. You can order you little zodiacs whenever you want but my sister is out of it."

Her glare hardened I already knew that Akito must be a god to them that why they follow her but I have kept that to myself for awhile. She laughed and said "so how did you know I'm their god the master of their heart and soul?" I said "it's not rocket science what other reason would they listen to you?" She smacked me and yelled "YOUR JUST AN OUTSIDER WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!" She punched me again and hugged my hair making me fall to the floor as she kicked a couple times in my ribs.

I laid there her kicks were blocked by my adrenaline so I just laughed and stood up and said "listen here girl." Her eyes widened as I said "leave us alone alright I have no idea how this all works but this is not the end of the conversation." She put two hand on the cheeks and she used her nails and pressed them into my skin and dragged them down as she said "they are mine no one else's stay back know your place." I was using every brain cell to keep myself from totally braking in her face so I slowly nodded feeling a little intimidated by her glare almost no one could give. She said "you don't know what we need you don't know anything about us."

I watched as a man walked up and said "oh there you are Akito I've been looking for you." Akito said "oh sorry Kureno. I just had to come and see them before we left." Akito hugged him and said "oh right you two haven't met. Let me introduce Kureno Soma the Rooster spirit." I gasped lightly as Kureno said "hello Honda." I said "hello."

Akito came over one last time and yanked my hair down so my ear was next to her mouth she said " Remember the Zodiac members will come back to me in the end- every last one. They have to we are inseparable. Time to back off. We don't need an outsider ruining our happiness. So be a good girl and mind your business. If you don't you'll be punished." She gave one last light touch to my hair and walked off.

I fell to my knees and punched the ground leaving a small bowl sized crater. I felt the anger and sadness pulsing through my body. I felt a hand grab my face. It was Hatori I said "where is Momiji was he hurt was Tohru hurt?!" He said "calm down your the most injured." I said "I'm fine where are they?!" He pointed back and I saw them both crying I ran up and hugged them both even though my ribs were now groaning with pain from the kicks.

I wiped their tears as we hugged. Later on I bandaged my own wounds and decided to go on a walk because I couldn't sleep I was still so angry and sad that I didn't fight back but it's not really like I could just beat their god up. I had bandages on both sides of my face because she just had to scratch both sides. I also put a bandage on my ribs because they were now sore in the moment they didn't hurt because of all the adrenaline in my body.

While I was waking I saw Rin I was kinda surprised to see her she saw me and her eyes widened. She came over and said "what happened?" I said "uhh I got in a fight with a bear." She rolled her yes and said "what really happened?" I said "Akito happen." Her eyes widened as she hugged me I winced and she let go and lifted my shirt seeing my bandages.I said "woah at least take me on a date first." She said "I'm sorry." I said "you shouldn't be sorry it wasn't your fault it's my big mouths fault for this."

We talked for while till I headed back and decided to get ready for the day. I got dressed in a shirt that would cover the bandages on my torso. Later on we all were ready and the sun was setting so we decided to go out and set fireworks now because Momiji couldn't wait.

While I was carrying the fireworks down Momiji grabbed them from me as I smiled at him. Later on were were ready and Hiro asked us why me and Momiji had bandages on our face. I said "me and Momiji fell when I was carrying him last night." Hiro said "yeah he's like a ton." I laughed as Kyo was telling us just to hurry up.

Momiji picked the first one and it was a little snake thing it was very anti climatic. I was kneeling down so I went to stand up but it was a little difficult so I felt an arm under my shoulder to help me up. I looked over and it was Haru he said "sorry." I said "thanks." I saw Yuki walk over and take Haru's arm and replace it with his. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

Me and Yuki went over to the steps and lit a sparkler with Momiji and Tohru while she tried to convince Kyo to come over while he said he didn't want to because of a Yuki but ended up coming over anyways. We watched as the big fireworks went off I saw how happy they all looked all the pain I went through was worth it for them and I will go through more if I have to if it means they can all be happy.

Sheesh kinda an crazy chapter. Hope you enjoyed sorry for any misspellings.

I love you
Say it back 🔫😁