An empty gun and a bloodied mind

Florida angst.

TW: Suicide

_____________

_____________

Florida quietly opened the door, careful not to wake the others. He stepped outside, his body getting shrouded in darkness. A cold yet soft breeze blew past him. He continued walking to the woods. He entered the trees, the air getting colder. He shivered slightly, he wasn't used to the  cold. He walked deeper into the woods, the crack of his foot stepping on stray sticks echoed through his mind. He looked up, the black sky peppered with shiny white stars. A full moon shone down onto Earth, its white glow barely noticeable.

Florida walked until he found an oak tree. He leaned back onto the tree, the bark rough against his skin. He sighed loudly, his whole body felt heavy. He struggled to keep standing, his legs felt like they where getting crushed.

With a shaky hand he reached into his pocket, grabbing his phone. He turned it on, the light illuminating his face a little. He went to his contact list and scrolled down until he found Louisiana's name. 

Loui's not going to answer, he probably been asleep for awhile. Florida thought, still he pressed the call button.

The lonely rings echoed through his mind. Loui didn't pick up, Florida wasn't surprised. He decided to text him. He didn't know what to put, his hands got shakier and he felt as if he was going to collapse. He struggled to type out, 'I'm sorry, I love you' on the keyboard. He sent the message, knowing his demise was sooner now. 

Seconds felt like hours as his time ticked by. The soft whir of the trees occasionally broke the silence. He could feel hot tear run down his cheek, he was scared. 

He reached into his pocket pulling out a pistol and a bullet. He loaded the gun, one bullet was all he needed. One shot and it'll all be over. He thought, fiddling with the gun nervously. He gripped the gun tighter and raised it to his head with a shaky hand. He played with trigger before pulling it.

Just like that it was over.

_____________

_____________

I might make a part 2 to this.