𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:WE JUST WANTED TIME

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO:
WE JUST WANTED TIME

     "VISION!" BOTH WOMEN YELLED HIS name and Wanda was quick to form the chaos in her hands, going to throw it at the alien whilst Salem quickly teleported over to Vision and kneeled down by his side with fear coating her eyes. Her head was quick to snap towards Wanda just in time to watch her girlfriend go flying through a window of a building.

     "Wanda!" Salem yelled her name before noticing both aliens coming towards her. Salem clenched her jaw before standing up and looking between the two aliens. The blue female came at her first and Salem was quick to dodged the woman's attacks. She grabbed onto the female aliens weapon and tried to jerk it from her hands but the alien grunted before quickly kicking Salem in the gut, sending her flying away. But Salem didn't give up.

She teleported back over to stand in front of Vision just in time to catch the weapon of the male alien and force it away from Vision and herself. She grunted as the alien try to pierce her in the chest with it before Proxima, the female alien, was quick to blast Salem with her weapon sending Salem flying down the street and landing with a grunt. She laid there for a moment, before forcing herself to sit up when she heard Visions scream as the male tried to pry the stone from the androids head.

     That's when Wanda was quick to shoot her chaos at them, knocking both aliens away from them before flying over out Vision whilst Salem forced herself up and teleported to Wanda's side. She clenched her jaw before saying, "These people really know how to piss someone off." She sighed before nodding towards Wanda who nodded back before using her magic in order to lift Vision into the air, flying in the air herself and away from the aliens. Salem was quick to follow them, teleporting as much as she could before landing at one of the columns that Vision was leaning on, trying to catch her breath.

     Wanda was using her magic in order to mend Visions wound and Salem closed her eyes for a moment before moving to kneel beside of Wanda. "The blade, it stopped me from phasing." Vision told them.

     "Is that even possible?" Wanda asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

     "It isn't supposed to be." Vision responded. He breathed heavily before continuing, his voice sounded off, distorted almost. "My systems are failing."

     "I'm beginning to think that we should've dealt with my headache at home." Salem mumbled, feeling as if it were her fault that Vision had gotten hurt. Wanda offered her girlfriend a small smile before suddenly Vision was grabbing onto both women and pushing them away and out of harms way. The male alien was quick to grab onto him.

     "Vis!" They called for him and the couple exchanged worried looks with one another before quickly hopping into action as the female started attacking them from both sides. Salem was quick to teleport behind the woman and grabbed Proxima's weapon, pulling it against the aliens throat so that she was choking her. Proxima managed to reach up and grab onto Salem, throwing her off of her and into the wall. This of course made Wanda angry as she used her magic to fight Proxima.