Part - 54

Y/n's POV

Lisa and Dahyun left after having dinner...it was a fun day, talking and gossiping with them, I am also happy for Lisa that after three years of single life,she found someone.......................................................right now we are preparing for bed.

After completing my night routine

I layed down and taehyung instantly hugged me.

Tae - " Y/n."

Y/n - " Hmm"

Tae - " It was really fun being with jihyun......she is soo adorable."

I chuckled

Y/n - " Yeah...she is."

After two seconds he spoke again

Tae - " I also want a baby like her."

I was a little shocked at his sudden wish so I kept silent, trying to process it.

Tae - " What do you think?......You want a family with me?"

Is this question even necessary.

Y/n - " Of course....I do want."

After listening this he instantly turned me around and said

Tae - " Let's go to the adoption center tomorrow....and register our names for adoption."

He said excitedly.

I frowned

Y/n - " What?.... Adoption?......You don't want your own child?"

It's not like I have any problem with adoption but I want my own child too.

Tae - " N-no."

He said looking away.....which ofcourse conveyed that he is lying....he wants his own child....but he is kinda traumatized after listening to Dahyun's screaming when she was in labour.

Y/n - " Why?....because if I'll carry the baby I'll become fat and unattractive, so you have to find someone's else for you."

I tried to joke, but I guess it wasn't a good one.

He glared at me.

Tae - " You already know the reason."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

Y/n - " Tae!!!!......I am not the only women who will go through delivery pain...and you are not the only man who will see his wife in pain....didn't Dahyun and Jin oppa bared it?"

Tae - " But I can't."

He said stubbornly laying straight and looking towards the ceiling.

I hovered over him by putting my arms on his chest.

Y/n - " The pain would be for some time....but the gift we will get after that would be worth every pain....
when we will see the baby we would have made, no pain will matter."