8)It's You

~Loki's POV~

There's no way the joker would just turn y/n's emotions back on. I knew that. What was the one thing that enraged her so much that it would engulf her body in flames? I pondered the question for a while not coming up with anything but then it randomly hit me as I began to walk. Jealousy. Anger. I slipped from her embrace setting out to find two Asgardian women that would help with my plan. Although I wouldn't do anything with them I had to make it seem like I did. I spotted too brunettes...I couldn't even skim them over they just weren't y/n. I loved her but I just couldn't tell her that. "You will act like I've had sex with you both and when I tell you to leave you'll forget about this entire thing." I put them in a trance wrapping my arms around both of them walking into the palace.

"Y/n can you heal these girls up, I might of had a little too much fun." I pushed out a laugh trying to watch her closely and her expressions to see if I could even slightly get a rise out of her, but all I saw was a devious smirk. "Do it yourself." So I continued once more trying to get another rise out of her just so she could possibly feel some emotion. "Jealous?" I instead scoffed at her this time hoping it would help. Obviously it was the wrong move because I watched her body move swiftly over to Fandral kissing him while muttering a small "fuck me please." As she started kissing his neck. She was ruthless. All I wanted to do was love her but it was impossible. His response was even more sickening to hear. "My pleasure darling." I watched as his hands grazed y/n's body. My princesses body. I hated it. I waved the two girls off dismissing not even giving a thought to them.

"Well that didn't work. Just brilliant." I rolled my eyes at my failed attempt to turn her back to the y/n I fell in love with. I'm lost. The day I met her was the day I fell for her whether I wanted to admit it or not. I watched them separate themselves from each other just laughing as if it was a joke. "What's wrong with you? Do you not know decency?" I started to get angry. "I tried to help with your emotions but you don't even care! You've turned into a monster. I'm done." I walked away slamming my door not caring whatsoever. I'm done.

~Y/n's POV~

I don't know what his problem is. We're not together! I smiled at Fandral,"I'm going to take a nap." I hugged him walking away not planning to actually leave my room anymore because if I do I'll come face to face with Loki. The one person I was pretty sure I used to love is now done with me in general whether we're together or not. He hates me. I knew he would. I'm a monster and it sucks. All Loki's life he's been neglected but no one has ever looked at him like he was a monster, they looked to him like he was crazy and wanted the throne too much. I saw the look in his eyes, he looked to me like I'm a monster.

My room was enormous with 3 book shelves full of plenty of different books, one entire shelf is filled with magic books that I'll start reading today. I refuse to leave and be looked at like a monster. I look at myself and can barely recognize my own reflection. "Y/n...come we must eat." Thor's reflection appeared in my room. "Thor I'd appreciate it if you knocked although you're not actually here." I huffed a smile pulling a book out sitting on my bed. "You need to eat." I rolled my eyes opening the book making myself comfortable. "I'm not hungry." I started to read about the mind tricks. "Y/n-" before he could keep going I threw the book at him making the reflection disappear. "I'm sick of everyone." Before I could retract the book from the floor I laid down covering my entire body and my head falling asleep.

~Loki's POV~

I sat at the dinner table across from Thor next to my father. "Where's lady y/n?" I cautiously ask trying not to hit any nerves. "Well Loki she decided she wasn't hungry, and when I tried to probe her out of her room she threw the book she was going to start reading at my reflection. So I couldn't get to her." I sighed. I feel like this is my fault, why did I question her the way I did? As soon as I called her a monster something snapped even more within her. Before I got up I heard the heels of her combat boots clicking against the floor getting louder and louder as she entered the room. But it wasn't her.