~ 15 ~

1389 words

~~~~

They all try and figure out where the stones could be, you walk in and see them all trying to figure it out "you know if you got the correct years, there are 3 stones in New York" they are all quiet, until hulk gets up saying "shut the front door"

"Alright we have a plan, 6 stones, 3 teams. One shot" Steve stays, you look at the hologram of the stones, the power stone catching your attention more than the others. You looked at the one in your palm. Knowing it is a part of you now.

You all walk to the time machine with the others. "Everyone knows where they're going, we get the stones, and come back. Good luck" you go with hulk to get the time stone. Cap, iron man and ant man were in charge of getting the tesseract, btw space Stone being inside.

You and Bruce walk to the building, but a woman stops the both of you "I'd be careful to go in there, we just got the floors waxed" you look to the women and see the ancient one. "Were looking for my da- Dr. strange" she looks at you oddly, "you're about 5 years too early, he is currently performing surgery down 4 blocks that way" she points in the direction he is, "what do you want from him" you point to her necklace. "Ah, I'm afraid you can't have it" hulk walks to her "I'm sorry but we aren't asking"

"You don't want to do this'' you were about to grab him but he gets hit in the chest by her, his astral form being out of his body. "Let's start again shall we?" You step back "hold on, we need it" she crosses her arms ''if I give you the stone I'm dooming my own reality" You watch Bruce float to her trying to convince her. Soon you look in the direction your dad was currently. Wanting to run and just give him one more hug. "Excuse me?" You him as a response keeping your eyes glued to the direction strange was. "what is your connection with Dr. Strange?" you turn to her. "I am his son" she smiles "I can tell, you are a very hard headed and determined person, he raised you well"

You smile from the compliment. "My fathers job is to protect the stone, but he gave it to Thanos" she thinks a little bit and looks back at you, examining your face. "He is the best of us, and knowing he is" Bruce floats to her "he did it for a reason" she takes her hands and opens the eye, giving it to you. "I fear you both are right." She then brings Bruce's body back.

You smile at her, "thank you, we will return the stones to their natural timeline" you and bruce go back seeing everyone else where they left, except Natasha . "Hey where's nat!" They look at Clint "she-... she sacrificed herself to get the stone" he pulls out the soul stone. you sigh, "this better work, we are losing too many people all over again" you get off the machine and walk to the room where the made gauntlet is. "This can't be fixed" Clint whispers, but you heard him. "CLINT! SHUT IT!" everyone backs away. "don't tell me shit, THIS will work. got it!" he nods his head, as you walked away. But you knew, it just won't work.

(Few minutes later)

You change into the suit you made 5 years ago, but with more gadgets to it. You walk back to the room seeing that Bruce volunteers to use the stones to get everyone back. It was intense but it had to be done. It was hard for him to use it, the power was too much. But in the end he snaps his fingers falling to the ground. "Did it work!" Scott goes and looks out the window looking at the beautiful green trees and the birds chirping. While Clint's phone starts to buzz, seeing his wife's picture come up. "I think it worked."

You smile but then feel something tingle again. 'Thanos' you scream "DUCK!!" But there were already big bombs coming down on the place. You were knocked out for a little, but wake up and come out of the gravel seeing Thanos beating cap, Thor and iron mans, butts. You then see Steve bring his hand to his ear, you listen into the ear pierce "on your left" turning his attention to his left, you turn as well and see sparkles forming a circle and see black panther coming out. You smile brightly seeing more appear and your dad comes out from one, Peter swinging in to. You see all the avengers walking out, multiple wizards, the wakanda warriors, and the guardians. Ant man comes out with the others in his hand big and tall.

You get up, dusting off the dirt, banging your arms together, activating your shields. Your dad sees you and smiles proudly. Steve soon calls out "Avengers!!" bringing his hand out, the hammer coming to him. "Assemble" everyone yells while going into battle. You fight off the bad guys with your power combined with the stones. Then look to the side and see Peter.

"M/n?!" He goes by your side while fighting "Peter!!" You hug him. "Why are you so much taller than me!!?" You chuckle "Im 22 now Pete" his eyes widen "what?!" You and him then see Stark fall, "will talk about it later, go help him!" He nods and goes to him, you see him help him up, talking but Stark wasn't listening, all he did was look at him with teary eyes and give him a big hug.

Someone comes up behind you and taps your shoulders. You grab their arm flipping them over, pinning them down. Pointing your katana at them, but putting it down when you see a man with a red cloak on. "Wow, you've grown a lot M/n" he gets up bringing his hands out you smile and dive into the hug "you were so close, but you were gone before I could even hug you again, and I've been on my own because I didn't want to- to-.." you start crying on his shoulder. "I know I know, I'm here now"

He messes up your hair, rubbing away your tears, you and him notice the ships not shooting towards youll. Looking up you see Captain Marvel come through the sky, breaking down the ship then landing next to Peter. You see the girls all huddle up and start to fight the aliens, protecting Peter. You turn around seeing the gauntlet going over you to the ground. Thanos grabs the gauntlet and about to snap. You stop him with your power. Giving Captain marvel time to grab him and try to take the gauntlet but, he uses the power stone and hits her.

You run in making an iron glove with your suit, and grab the gauntlet. He kicks you and kicks you, pushing you over. Once you are on the ground he brings his hand up to snap "I am inevitable" snapping. He waits for something to happen, but when he does, nothing happens. He looks at the gauntlet and doesn't see the stones. He turns to you and sees you holding your hand out. "And I.. am... an avenger" you snap your fingers making everything around you stop.

The bad guys, disappearing, turning to ashes. You watch thanos slowly turn to ashes as the others were. You fall on your knees, looking to iron man, smiling your smile. Your dad runs to you "M/N!! NO!! YOU KNOW IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE YOU!!" Peter comes down in front of you "m/n.. why, please why?" You look to him and say "I'm prepared to sacrifice my life... I would gladly do it twice" Stark runs to you "kid... kid... you'll be ok, just stay with us"

You look to your dad, he nods his head "we'll be ok" he smiles, giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Rest, ok" you look up at the sky and let the color of the sky consume you. Your dad cries, holding your hand. As he is holding it he feels something in your hand he opens your hand and sees the power stone. Still tap within you.

~~~~

I will be posting the final, later on!!! YAY!! see ya then! have a good time so far!!