18 | fire

Anastasia Kingsley POV

When we reached the house, it was in flames.

I didn't see anyone outside, tears pooling in my eyes.

I was ready to go in and try find some of them but Liam held me back, not wanting me to get injured.

Emerging out of the house, a teen holds two small toddlers.

I ran to Louis, Lee following. I took the children as Liam carried Louis to a place with safe air as he tried to breathe in fresh air.

Adonis and Atlas were passed out, panicking I called 911 as they responded that they got a call by a passer by, already having firemen on the way to the mansion.

I see Liam again with two men, one on each of his shoulders. Without thinking, I ran towards him. I identified the men as Nate and Nick, taking Nick and putting his arm around my shoulder, me doing the same for him.

I just then heard the fire truck blaring, a few ambulances coming with them.

The paramedics came out to attend the people who were out of the house.

They put Adonis and Atlas in stretchers, "Ma'am, do you have any relation to these two?"

"Um- yea. They're my nephews." I wiped the tears as I saw Liam getting into an ambulance that had Louis and Nate inside.

"Would you like to ride in the vehicle?" She asked, clipboard in hand.

I looked over to the scene where I saw them holding Andre's body with severe burns covering him. "Yes please." My voice cracked, staring at the firemen trying to take out the fire.

I went inside the ambulance, the twins' light brown hair against their foreheads, sticking to their sweat. Their once cute outfits were now in rags but they looked like the cutest people on this earth.

Shoot them.

I shook my head, getting rid of the terrors that the so called 'French' people out us in.

Lorenzo Bianchi was a bitch.

He ruined all our lives for power and money?

And I couldn't even kill him anymore.

These are my nephews. They're my blood.

I'm not going to kill them.

But I was more worried on the firefighters not finding Ava or Elijah or my parents.