90.

Malory's POV

       "So tell me," The Death Eater chuckles, "What's it like having The Dark Lord as your father?"

      I continue staring forward as we walk further into the forest. When I don't respond, the man leans closer to my face.

                    "Do you get a lot of shit from the other students?"

      Slowly, I turn my head towards him. I keep a blank expression but for some reason he still snickers.

             "You're a lot like him," He states. "The anger, I see it in you as I do him."

          I inhale intensely. "Keep it up and you'll see more similarities, and not pretty ones."

        This time, all of the Death Eaters cackle.

        "She's a feisty one," One of the men laughs. "I hope she gets to stick around."

      For the rest of the walk they continue saying things to try and make me explode. If it weren't for the fact that I'm completely defeated, I probably would. But there's hardly any fight left in me. And the little bit that is still inside I'm saving.

                     "He should be here any minute."

      As soon as the Death Eater says those words, I see him in the distance. My father, surrounded by his most loyal followers. Two of them make eye contact with me and I feel my heart drop; Draco's parents.

       "Ah, Malory." My father says happily. "So glad to see that you could join us for this."

      He approaches me with a smile. I feel his hand rest on the side of my face, slowly moving my hair behind my ear. Quickly the tone changes when he uses his other hand to smack me across the face.

                 "I raised you better." He whispers into my ear.

           "No," I say between my teeth. "You didn't raise me at all."

      His eyes narrow but he doesn't say anything else. Instead, he turns to his followers and begins explaining to them what's about to happen.

           "The boy will come to us," He tells them. "And when he does I will kill him."

      Harry. Him and I have never gotten along, even before all of this started. Maybe it's because the Death Eater's right and I am like my father or maybe it's just because we never took the time to understand one another.

      Either way, I don't want to watch him die.

         "W-What do we do once he's dead?" Lucius asks.

       My father turns to him. "We will bring him to the school so everyone can see."

       The school. I have to see everyone again. An image fills my head that makes my legs feel weak. Everyone staring at me with dead eyes and hopeless expressions. Aary and Blaise trying to fight back tears, Draco looking completely numb.

           "You see that?" My father says while looking over everyone's shoulders. "I told you he would show."

       All at once we turn our heads to look at the boy making his way towards us. In one hand he has his wand, the other is clasped tightly making it impossible to see what's inside.

      The Death Eater holding my arm leans down for a second time. "Don't close your eyes, this is going to be a beautiful site."

       I bite down on my tongue to keep back my feelings of rage. Harry keeps his head down for most of the walk but once he takes his last step, he looks to me. I swallow hard.