59

*Demon*

"Shot my shit up, Shot back , he paralyzed can't feel at all"

I parked the car and was at the house thing Grandson rented out.

"Fuck gon on" He said walking out the door and i nodded and we did a handshake.

I looked behind me and yarned cause i'm tired as hell .

"The mood is .."he trailed and i shrugged

"fuck going on peoples"Birdman said walking in and he walked to me and did a handshake and him and von did some shit.

"Why you ain't bring the rest of the crew we coulda all linked"

"Shit , ian even think about that" he said scratching his head and called somebody.

"What" somebody said when they answered the call.

"Damn , what's wrong with her" birdman whispers and von laughed.

"Who that is" Birdman said scrunching his face up laughing.

" Poohbear " he said and i was surprised.

" What" she replied again .

" what's wrong with you " He asked and the line got quiet.

"Poohbear" He said again and once again she didn't answer.

He looked up at me and i just looked back at him and he gave the phone to me and i was confused.

"say hello assbrain" Birdman said and left out the house.

"Ay" i said and i heard shuffling and the phone was still quiet.

i looked at Grandson to see what was wrong and he shrugged.

"hm " i heard softly and a sniff afterwards.

"You good " I said and it took a while for her to anwser.

"Yes " she said lowly

"Oh" i said and gave the phone back to Grandson .

"You-" he chuckled and shook his head and sat down.

"Poohbear"

"hm"

"where u at gang"

"... home" she said.

"you must don't wanna be there"he asked and it got quite.

"gang ... i gotchu wait till tomorrow"he said and she was quiet for a while and somebody busted in the room it sounded like .

"Bring yo ass Twin"  i heard a nigga voice and she shuffled and the person busted out laughing and came to the phone.

"who the fuckk- oh wassupk " I heard and it was Smokey

"Fuck going on gang , where y'all finna go"  he asked

"Shiddd everybody tryna go to the mall" he said over the phone.

"Oh, what the hell wrong with Poohbear " Grandson asked.

" Shit ion even know she won't tell nobody not nobody at all like she been quiet lately we all just got here to pick her up cause she wouldn't open her mouth and say what's wrong with her " Smokey explained

" See she sleep .. that's all she been doing ..sleep and quiet and shit"

"Damn , i'll see when i get back down there gang what the street sentences?"

"Shit they needa start playing smart though they slow hood" Smokey started laughing .

" Shit changed" They had that convo and i was finna go slide but everybody and the whole gang came deep in this bitch looking mad like they holding some back.

i looked at them and they was shaking they head or either just starring out of place.

"Fuck dat Old dude malek stold bouta Mil and a whole ass opp" Hawk said and Birdman was just walking in with Poison and brook.

I sat down and got on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"These two dumbasses so fucking annoying -aw hell what happened"

"Fucking Malek was a opp"JB said and they started laughing and then stopped

"i'm fr though"he said when everybody stopped.

"And stold a mil from yall folks boy what Cuh woulda been gone fucking with me"Dude said shrugging his shoulder

"On Lord Twin " Ju said .

" y'all niggas going to hell " Brook said and flopped on the sofa beside me and I look at her cause that shit was dramatic.

"My bad ugly " she mugged and I scrunched my face up slowly nodding up and down .

" He shoot with guns or his hands?" This girl said ion know where the fuck she  come from though ..

Nobody never really seen me in action except grandson and JB ..

" them young rich crip niggas so fineeee " she spook again .

"You ugly so we got a problem " Grandson said ..

"my nigga one that's the only one I'm talm bout" she said shrugging .

"I gottaaa call my boy , he don't want yo ugly ass either " Grandson said blunt.

" Is that so "

"Yurrrppp " he said nodding his head ..

"Nigga , why is you screaming? " Ju said mugging him.

"Shut up , unknown "

" i bet yo sister kno me " he said smirking.

" Ask him i don't have anyythinggg to do with that " Grandson said pointing at me.

My eyebrow went up by itself and I looked at him and grandson with a straight face and looked around ..

Mhhmm

I looked at my phone and started texting her just because they talking bout it.

It reminded me ..

" you can suc my finga fa a nigga , ew ew ew " they mimicked young thug and they started laughing.