First meet-up part 1

Hi I'm sorry for everyone who's here for SBI this chapter will probably mainly be Niki, Jack and Fundy. My titles have been so weird lately my insperation is just gone-.

Also I'm still kinda feeling like shit and don't have a lot of energy rn so i split this up in 2 chapters so I didn't have to break my daily post streak.

~

Niki was currently  looking at Jack's new 'home'.

It was really fucking ugly, but that didn't matter. She had a small note only saying;

Hi Jack,

9pm saturday.

*Coordinates* 

- Niki.

She went into Jack's house, leaving the note there. Then she went to Fundy's tower and left a similar note. 

If these boys wanted Tommy gone just as much as she wanted him gone, they would need to help her.

After that she went back to her underground city, she had a lot to do before this saturday.

~

Jack had been helping Tubbo with his new 'country' or 'city'. He would live there now and decided to move his stuff.

So let's just say he was suprised when he saw a note from Niki. He knew that she was planning to kill Tommy, but not that she was already planning.

So now he needed to cancel is plans with Tubbo. That was gonna be hard.

He took some of the stuff out of the chest and went back to Snowchester, Tubbo was waiting there for him.

"Hello Jack!" Tubbo smiled walking around Snowchester with a bee called Tubbee.

"Oh hi Tubbo!" Jack smiled back, "I can't help you on saturday something came up."

He watched Tubbo's face fall, saturday evening they would start on a project. Everytime Jack said 'project' Tubbo would say "We're just making nukes, Jack." And honestly Jack didn't know which one was worse.

"You know I can help you for a bit, I just have to go around 8.15 pm." Jack decided and Tubbo nod, "Thanks, Jack."

"Ofcourse, Tubbo."

Because even though Jack didn't like a lot of people, he did really like Tubbo.

 ~

Fundy was in his base for the first time in weeks, like he seriously never went here anymore.

But he felt like he just needed to right now, without understanding why.

He sighed as he sat down on his bed, looking around. Thinking about how happy he was when he made this base, when his father hadn't died and came back yet, when not everyone hated him yet.

When he still had a real home.

So, yes. He wished he could go back. Or at least have his father back, but Tommy stole him, again.

That's why he wanted to get rid of Tommy.

~

Niki never told him that finding her base would be so fucking hard.

Jack had been walking in circles for like 15 minutes and hadn't found it yet.

So yeah, you could say it was hard to find.

"Jack!" He heard Fundy's voice behind him.

"Oh hi Fundy." Jack said and they started walking together trying to find it. Eventually, they found it 5 minutes too late.

"Hi boys!" Niki greeted happily, not mad at all about them being late. Niki would never blame a person for something with no reason, she was too nice. (Unless, well, ur TommyInnit)

"Hi Niki." Jack answered and Fundy just nod.

"Let's get to business.." Niki muttered and let them through her underground city. ( That wasn't finished yet.)

It was very big, you came down with a quartz stair, with a netherportal on the left side at some point. Then you came in a big library, after the library was a small storage place that also led to the next big room, that wasn't finished yet.

On the sides we're small rooms anywhere and it was anything, but small.

"This must have taken you forever." Jack said and Nikki nod, "Yes it did, so you better not tell anyone this place is a secret, understand?"

"Yeah." Fundy said and Jack nodded.

Niki led them through a small hole in a wall, they walked for what seemed like ages, but then they came into a meeting room. A very big meeting room. 

The base colour of the room was a dark red and purple kind of color, the room has a big spruce table in the middle.

It looked amazing and totally safe for them to hold meetings in.

No one could find out about this.

"Now i need to tell you guys something, which might change the whole plan you made." Jack said.

~

Next chapter comes up probs tomorrow from both this and "don't anger the god" (ATLEAST I HOPE.)