File 87 Male Reader x Bisexual Yanderes Part I

P.Fella:l don't remember Who requested this but....my god, plz don't judge me for doing this I'm just attending to your guy's requests!

FIXED!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Man every day of this life would be a beatdown I have everything to enter in a depressive state...i live with my Step-sisters my Dad married their Mom May(Black hair girl) and Nei(The blondie) they were kinda really attached aka I caught them kissing and having s3x last week and have been in trauma ever since, and they were the most popular girls in school and they were abusive towards me ever since mom passed out and Dad killed himself from depression...they would always blame me and since they were two years older then me they would force to do everything in the house or else they would beat me...but sometimes they would do it just for fun...i was sick of this...since they were the Highschool masters they would order to no one speak to me or try to relate to me....it was so stupid!...but nothing is madness I've been studying off their sight since they were too busy f5cking each other I would study to do a certain test Who would put me in a unIversity easily and I would finally be free from those two.

[y]: Okay...the test is Friday I need to be prepared for it so I'll revise the physics book...

I began to revise the book for the 30th time if I wanted to pass I needed to do this...but I heard the door open so I quickly hide the book in a hidden safe that I created behInd my bed and sat on the bed looking at the floor remembering the formulas in my head..when they entered the room

Nei: There you are you little punk...

May: You did the work we gave you?

[y]:l you wanna know to check it yourself don't ask me...

She frowned and picked up a photo of me in the soccer practice broke it and thew the glass shards at me like a freebie I protected myself the glass cut my arms and one got stuck in my belly...

[y]:*Sigh* I might die someday...

Nei: Tell us when so we can make a party!

[y]: Yeah yeah there's no need for you to worry if I die you won't know.

May: We need to know so we can spit on your corpse...

[y]: So caring...

Nei: Was that sarcasm?

[y];l can't either confirm or deny that.

They slammed the door and I sighed and walked to the bathroom I slowly took the shards off my arms and belly then bruised myself up I walked out of my room and downstairs I was gonna walk out the door which was open I reached to hold onto the door entrance when the door closed and slammed in my hand I yelled out looked beside me to See May with a big grin

[y]; Argh! what the f5ck!!

I held my hand and touched it I couldn't move it so I guess it was broken...