M҉i҉n҉e҉, F҉O҉R҉E҉V҉E҉R҉

Requested by: swag_gloomyx

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THESE BEHAVIORS IN REAL LIFE!

⚠️💰CW/TW WARNINGS: Kidnapping, toxic relationships, obsessive and possessive behavior, mentions of starvation, mentions of Stockholm syndrome, choking, description of murder, mentions of sadism and masochism (not that type stinky >:/ ), blood, gore💰⚠️

[ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮! 𝓑𝔂𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔂𝓪 x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]
[are you sure you want to open this file again?] [Yes] [No]
.
..
  ...
   ....
.....
......
    .......
       [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ]

🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪😍🔪

𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Grumble grumble
I mutter about how I was about to get married to [Character] and roll out out of bed.

Wait, something's wrong with my arms, I look up and see that they're tied to the bedpost. Breathe Y/n, Breathe. Assess the situation, ok? I'm tied to a bed in an unknown house, let's look at the desk near the bed. A note is just within my reach, I pick it up and read it.

Dear Y/n,

I must say I'm a little impressed that you didn't just panic and scream. You always exceed my expectations. Now, within the envelope is a buzzer, press it and I will be your personal servant. Do not worry, I refuse to hurt you. Even if you don't like your new home, that's ok! We can get you a puppy, or a cat, or a snake, or a pet rock. This is all to make you feel comfortable. Just press the buzzer if you need anything, or when you wake up.

Remember! Even if you scream, the walls are soundproof so you won't be heard :)

Love you forever!
-B

Ok, think Y/n think, who is B? Well, this bed DOES look fancy, and the room I'm trapped in is huge. The last thing I remember is being interrogated for Sato's murder and driven home by...aw shoot. That toxic son of a nutcracker. Why did I trust him, is it because of my old crush on him?

I won't fall victim to Stockholm Syndrome, I'd rather die before I let him kiss me. Still, the feeling of somebody loving me makes my heart flutter- NO! He doesn't love you, he's obsessed over you, Y/n! There's a difference!

Grumble Grumble

Oh yeah, breakfast. Should I just never click the buzzer and die of thirst or starvation? No, that would be a painful way to die. Whatever it takes, I'm going to try to find a way out of here.

I hear a series of clicking when the door opens and someone steps inside. It's Byakuya. He looks around and then notices me. "Hey, what's up?" He casually greets

"What do you mean 'what's up'? I've been taken hostage by YOU!" I angrily say.

He sighs, then he walks towards me and grabs my hand. He pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. "You're safe now, you're safe now."

"Don't touch me!" I shout
Byakuya releases me from his embrace and then turns back to face me. "Look, I'm sorry about this. I really am."

"No you aren't, you killed her!"

"Which 'her' ?" Byakuya asks, "Sato or Natsumi? I killed them both so you'll have to be specific." Byakuya blandly says, adjusting his glasses as if we were talking about last night's homework