1

The sky was gloomy gray.

Cheng Chu sat blankly at the table, looking at the thin rain curtain outside the window.

The door was knocked twice, and Song Sao's voice came from outside: "Madam, Lawyer Zhou is here."

Hearing the sound, Cheng Chu was stunned for a long time before reacting. She lowered her eyes to cover her bloodshot eyes, raised her hand tiredly to straighten the wrinkled clothes, and then whispered: "Invite him in."

Lawyer Zhou entered the room at the sign of Sister Song. He was carrying a briefcase, wearing a straight suit, meticulously combed hair, and exuding a bit of elite temperament between his gestures.

"Mrs. Gu, hello."

There was a nice fragrance in the room, a bitter fragrance in the cold.

Being haggard doesn't seem to compromise Cheng Chu's beauty. Her bloodshot eyes, pale cheeks, and even a few strands of broken hair between her forehead brought on her some bright and compelling appearance. Some pitiful taste.

This was the first time Zhou Zhong saw this Mrs. Gu, but at a glance, he suddenly understood a little bit of Mr. Gu's paranoid and crazy thoughts about her.

"Sorrow and change, Mrs. Gu." Zhou Zhong pursed his lips and said in a low voice.

Cheng Chu suppressed the intense sorrow in her heart and said softly, "Thank you, Lawyer Zhou." Rubbing her eyebrows tiredly, she continued: "I wonder what's up with you today?"

The sleepless nights pushed Cheng Chu's almost broken nerves to the edge of the cliff. At this moment, she just wanted to sleep, even for a few hours.

But until Cheng Chu was lying on the soft bed, her thoughts swept through her heart like a torrent of rain outside the window.

As her vision gradually blurred, she thought of what Lawyer Zhou said: "Mr. Gu made a will before his death. If he died accidentally, all the assets will be in your name."

why? Why should you be so good to her? The tears in Cheng Chu's eyes finally couldn't help but slip, and the tight string in her heart was broken by the sudden news. She sobbed a few times, and finally wept uncontrollably.

The heavy rain outside the window blew and crackled the window.

Cheng Chu closed his eyes tightly, but tears continued to seep from the corners of his eyes, flowing into the smooth silk pillowcase.

In her trance, she suddenly thought of the car accident.

It was also such a rainstorm day.

On that rainy night, the street was cold and clear, and the faint street lights could only illuminate the street.

The two of them sat in the car, politely and estranged at the two ends, as if separated by the Chu River and Han boundary.

Suddenly a dazzling light flashed, and before she could react, she was pressed firmly in her arms by Gu Miao.

He was so powerful that it was as if he had exhausted all his energy and he was desperate to protect her under him.

Cheng Chu only felt pain when his shoulders were hooped, and his feet felt like a piercing feeling.

The car lights illuminate the entire road. She endured the pain and raised her eyes to see Gu Miao's dark and deep eyes.

Bright red blood slowly slid down his forehead, and the cold and pale face was covered with blood at this moment. But he didn't seem to notice it at all, and looked at her unblinkingly, as if to carve her into his soul.