2

Aunt Zhao's breakfast is as good as always.

After eating breakfast, Cheng Chu carried his schoolbag and left the house.

The Haishi No. 1 Middle School she attended is the city's number one high school. Those who can enter this high school either have exceptional grades or possess some top-notch specialties.

And Cheng Chu happened to account for both.

She has been practicing piano since she was four years old. She is talented and willing to work hard. Almost all the teachers who have taught her gave her an evaluation.

From childhood to adulthood, from the toddler group, the children group, to the juvenile group, she has almost won the piano gold medal of every age group.

Life seems to be extra tolerant to her.

With a superior family background, outstanding appearance and top grades, she has lived a life like a star holding the moon since she was a child.

Until the third year of high school, when my brother was on a business trip, the plane was in an air crash. There was no life on board. My parents were worried that there would be no successors in the family business and asked her to abandon music school and study business instead.

Cheng Chu watched the white-headed parents become thinner and thinner, and could only nod in agreement.

She just feels that she has lost her soul, like a marionette, reading, graduating, getting married, and inheriting the family business following the wishes of her parents.

In the end he died in an almost absurd way.

She felt that she had countless regrets, the death of her brother, unfulfilled dreams, and--

Gu Miao's death.

Cheng Chu consciously didn't feel sorry for anyone in her previous life. The only one who was sorry was Gu Miao who lost her life to save her.

So this time, she has to make up for it no matter what.

November in Haishi hasn't entered winter, it's not cold, and the morning wind is slightly warm.

Cheng Chu walked slowly on the road, bathed in the warm sunshine, and only felt that his heavy heart was warmed by the sunshine.

The house she now lives in was bought by her father to facilitate her commuting to and from school after she was admitted to the first high school. It is only a short five-minute walk away.

Crossing the road, you will see the golden block letters "Haishi Yizhong".

Cheng Chu walked into the campus briskly, filled with joy and expectation for rebirth.

Following the memory, she walked up the stairs to the third floor and entered the classroom.

The second class is a key class. Most of the students in the class are extremely hardworking people. It takes about 20 minutes before the morning reading class, but most of the class is almost full.

Cheng Chu entered through the back door. She walked lightly, but she was still noticed by the classmates sitting in the last row.

The man turned his head and saw that it was Cheng Chu, his eyes flashed, and he asked with some uncertainty: "Cheng Chu, did you have something you forgot to take?"

"Huh?" Cheng Chu blinked in confusion, looking at him unclearly.

Cheng Chu has a pair of moving peach eyes, clear and lingering, like a stream in a spring mountain.