7

The third class is English. In the middle of the class, the teacher asks everyone to form a team at the same table and read words aloud to each other.

Yu Yin's insulting words surrounded Cheng Chu's mind.

She didn't understand, when did Gu Miao stutter?

Although Gu Miao was taciturn in his previous life, he didn't have any problems when speaking.

The classroom is noisy, and Rosici, who is at the same table, is looking down and turning the book to the word page.

Cheng Chu bumped her with his elbow, pointed his finger at the blank space of the page, and motioned to her with his eyes.

Luo Xixi moved a little aside and saw Cheng Chu's neat handwriting——

"Yu Yin just scolded Gu Miao for stuttering, is it true?"

Rosie nodded, and whispered in her ear: "It seems to be true. I also listened to what others said, but I have been in the same class with him for more than two months, and almost never heard him say a complete sentence. Yes, oh, well, this one or two words."

Cheng Chu looked down, her long eyelashes like butterfly wings trembling slightly.

She thought that when she first saw Gu Miao, he said two words to herself.

"You, good." He said slowly, with a slight pause in the middle, as if trying to restrain something.

In the hospital on weekends, he seemed to only say "no" and "um."

They are all answers that can be solved in one word.

Cheng Chu originally thought that he was just cold by nature and didn't want to say more, but he didn't expect this to be the reason.

She wanted to ask something more, but the English teacher had come slowly.

The classroom was full of various sounds, noisy and chaotic.

Cheng Chu listened intently to Rosie's words, but didn't notice that the table behind was always silent.

Zhou Ran and Gu Miao have been at the same table for more than two months, and he is not a talkative person, so he has always adapted well to Gu Miao's silence.

But now the teacher has already come over, and if you don't speak anymore, it's like trying to kill yourself.

He had to move the book to Gu Miao and whispered: "The teacher is here, I will read it first."

After speaking, he read the words for himself.

But Gu Miao kept her head down, staring at the textbook with her dark eyes, looking very serious.

But in fact, since Yu Yin's finding of fault has just been ignored, his thoughts have been rushing uncontrollably.

Many group tasks were completed, and the noisy classroom was much quieter.

Gu Miao raised her eyes and looked at the girl's slender back, but her anxiety grew like weeds.

His irritable heart gradually rose with a trace of violence, so hated that he wanted to have a fight at Yin, and wanted to ask loudly and confidently.

But he can't, he can't even say a complete sentence.

Gu Miao didn't want to lose face in front of the girl.

If he speaks, he must be stumbling. Not only can he not refute Yu Yin, but he will also become a joke for the whole class.

She must look down on herself too.