15

• Choi Soobin •

• Choi Soobin •

Me and Y/N where studying until a buzzing sound came from her phone.

She took her phone and look at the notification.

She took a second to look at the screen and then look at me.

"What is it?" I ask her confused.

She showed me her screen.
___________________________
Kang Teahyun
Can we talk?
___________________________

"Aren't you going to respond to him?"

"I'm not in the mood." She explained while turning of her phone and placing it away from the table.

I when back to do the exercises that she ask me to do until she ask me something that got me off guard.

"Are you hiding something from me Soobin?"

I turned to faced her as she had a serious face. I felt my throat getting dry as my heart was starting to beat faster from the sudden question that made me anxious.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Teahyun told me to stay away from you..." "He said that if I keep on hanging out with you, I'll regret my decisions and end up getting hurt." "Is there a reason behind his words?"

I felt a knot forming in my throat as I tried my best to say anything but nothing came out of my mouth. My palms started to get sweaty and the room started to fell hotter.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She ask me again while impatiently waiting or my answer.

"N-no.." I responded to her while avoiding her eyes.

There was a moment of silence as I face nothing in particular while still feeling her eyes on me.

"I believe you, Soobin." She took my hand as she forced me to face her. "And if you say that there is nothing, then I believe you." "I trust you Soobin." She said with a sincere smile.

I felt my heart ached as I heard her say that.

You shouldn't trust me Y/N... I'm the last person that you should trust.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

After we finished, instead of going home, I went to Teahyun's house.

When I finally arrived in front of his house, I knock on the door. After a couple of second, the door opened, showing Teahyun's mom behind the door.

"Soobin! It's been a while!" She greeted me with a wide smile in her face.

"Hello Mrs. Kang," I bowed to her. "Is Teahyun home?"

"Of course, he's in his room." She said while letting me in.

I took out my shoes and bowed to her once again and walk in direction of Teahyun's room.

Finally arriving in front of his door, I knock on it before entering his room.

"Teahyun-ah!" I said while droppings my backpack on the floor.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" He ask me while dropping the book he was reading and face me.

"Just wanted to talk to you about something." I explained to him while walking to his bed.

"What is it?"

"What did you tell Y/N?" I ask him while sitting on his bed trying to with a serious face.

"What do you mean?" He ask with a small smirk on his face clearly knowing what I'm talking about.

"You know what I'm taking about. Why did you tell that to Y/N?"

"Because I don't want to see her getting hurt." "I don't want her to see her cry." "You'll only hurt her at the end."

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing so you should stay away."

"Yeah you're right. You know what you're doing, you know that she will eventually like you and then you'll get what you want but you may have forgot but she has a heart too. She has feelings too."

"Why do you care so much about her Teahyun?"

"Because she's my friend!" He yelled at me. "Because she's my friend and I won't stand seeing getting hurt."

"Are you sure that you only care about her as a friend?" "Because to me, it looks like you like her as more then as a friend." "Do you like her?"

"O-of course not!" He  shuttered as he looked down avoiding my gaze.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask him again while raising an eyebrow. Judging by his sudden action, I knew that my assumption where right. I just need him tell me the truth.

"I don't like her.." he said but this time while looking at me, straight in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll end things quickly before anything can happen, you don't have to worry. Trust me on this." I said as I walk to the door, putting my backpack on my back and when out the door.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

• Kang Teahyun •

After he went out the door, I furiously went through my hair with my hand as I sit on my bed.

I took out my phone to see that Y/N had left me on read and didn't respond.

I sighed as a lie my back on my bed facing the ceiling.

"If I told him the truth, that I actually like her..., will it change anything?"

.....