nineteen

The next day in the Ricci house was . . . tense.
To say the least.

Vittoria and Vincenzo simply ignored their brothers existence (except for their new favorite Emelio).

The two walked into the kitchen already dressed for school that morning

"Good, morning

"Good, morning." Matteo smiled.

Vittoria simply stared at him.

He tried again but she intended on ignoring him, and so she did.

"Uh, i'll drive you guys to school." Emelio offered and both twins sent him dazzling smiles making jealous ping through the other brothers hearts.

Emelio left the room to start the car, and the twins sat at the wooden table.

The boys tried to make conversation, but they only conversed with each other.

After a while the twins stood up from the table.

Donovan leaned forward in attempt to grab their arms collectively , but Vittoria moved hers away from his hand so smoothly he rocked off the chair.

"Why're you acting so bitchy?" He scoffed standing up, obviously directing the offensive statement towards the girl of the pair.

Vincenzo whirled around at a lighting speed and shoved Donovan against the table with his arm behind him back, making the brothers stand up immediately.

"I told you if you spoke to her in that tone again we'd have a problem. Yes?" He growled in his ear.

"Vincenzo, what the fuck man!" Donovan squirmed against the table.

"Yes or no?!"

"Yes!"

"Correct. And I'm this close to popping you in your damn mouth if you use that language against her again." He inched him thumb and forefinger together so closely you could barely see the space between them.