TAPOPS Exam [Part 1]

"Man, I can't wait for the exam to start!" [Y/N] is hype for the exam ever since he came back from his mission.

Yep, [Y/N] is still a boy. Ever since the day that a device turned her into a male, she'll turn into a male for a week. Lucky for her brother, he did not suffer from the side effect from it. 

"Wow, you're early [Y/N]!" Ying said when she notice the boy.

"Yeah! I can't wait for the exam to start! I'm so hype up right now that I can run the whole galaxy!" the boy is so prepare like he is in a sugar rush.

"Did you eat too much sugar yesterday? Cause you look like you're about to explode any second by now." Yaya comment.

A loud bang was hear in a distance and [Y/N] knew who's the culprit behind it. 

"Good morning guys!" [Y/N] waved at the boys who just entered the room. 

"Your here already? That early?" Boboiboy could only stare at the hyper boy in front of him.

"Dey what are you so fire up for the exam?" 

"I don't know! I'm too excite since yesterday!" [Y/N] said

[Flashback]

"So your Admiral Tarung?" -BBB

"Yes?" Admiral shine them a smile that a light shine on the kids like some holy light.

"And [Y/N]..." Fang said.

"Hm? What?" 

"You have a lot of explaining to do." 

The door open, revealing the gang along with the Admiral while Kokochi is sweating when he saw the man.

"W-Welcome back, Admiral!" Comender Kokochi said as he took off his sunglasses while standing on the chair doing the TAPOPS salute.

"I got the message saying that TAPOPS is under attack. Thanks to the laundry boys." Admiral look over to the group.

"Um, sir. Actually we are a member of TAPOPS." Boboiboy said.

"A MEMBER OF TAPOPS?! What is the meaning of this?!" Admiral shouted as his skin turned red. Gopal and Boboiboy cowered in fear as they his behind their two other friends.

"AND YOU!" Admiral said pointing at [Y/N].

"Yes?" [Y/N] reply.

"Are you a member of TAPOPS?" Admiral asked but a bit softer on the [H/C] boy.

"No, not yet Admiral." he replied calmly.

"THEN YOU ALL WILL TAKE PART OF TAPOPS TEST TOMORROW AT 7.10 A.M SHARP!"

"Yes sir!" they all salute.

[Flashback ended]

"You haven't told us how did you turn into a boy!" Ying said.

"Eh? Well, it's a side effect from a device. This will only last a week though!" [Y/N] said.

Admiral Tarung came and announce the test. First up is a writing test which made Gopal and Boboiboy panic since they didn't study for it.

Ying use her speed to write faster, Yaya make her papers float after she finish and [Y/N] just write like a normal person. 

When the time is up, Admiral slam the ground making the paper flew and Kokochi collect all of them.

'This is going to be fun!' -[Y/N]