24.

Karmen "Red" Santana~ 2 Months Later ~

~ 2 Months Later ~

I opened my eyes and stretched a little before sitting up. I got up off my bed and went over to my closet to grab a fit for today when I had the sudden to throw up. Placing my hand over my mouth I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out in the toilet. I flushed the toilet once I was done and rinsed my mouth out with water then mouthwash. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth before walking out of the bathroom and into my room.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a pregnancy test. What? I always keep one shit me and Smoke go at it. I ripped the box open and took the pregnancy test out before running into the bathroom. I closed the door and read the instructions before pulling my pants down and peeing on the stick. I placed the stick in some tissue before handling my business and washing my hands.

I leaned against the counter and sighed as I waited for the timer to go off. A few minutes of waiting and the timer finally went off. I quickly grabbed the end of the pregnancy test I wrapped in tissue before looking at it.

Positive

I stared at the test for what felt like years before falling to my knees and sobbing loudly. What the fuck am I gonna do? I have to tell Smoke. I won't jus hold this shit in. I got off my knees shaking slightly, before walking slowly out of my bathroom and towards my phone. I picked it up from the middle of my bed dialing Smoke's number.

Calling SmokeyBear 🥰😈🤪

"Hello." He said answering on the third ring.

"I'm Pregnant." I said getting straight to the point.

"W-What?" He asked.

"I-I'm P-Pregnant." I said mocking him and rolling my eyes. Nigga heard me the first time, stupid bitch.

"No need to get smart shorty. When you find out?" He asked. It sounded like he was driving.

"Today. Are you driving?" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Yea i'm fonna come over da fuck." He said.

"Yea okay call me when you get here." I said.

"Iight. I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too daddy." I said before ending the call.

I sighed before going to facetime and doing a group facetime with Me, Nique & Mook.

"Yerrrrrrrrrrr." Mook yelled in the camera

"Shut the fuck up." King yelled in the background.