25.

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

I moved my head slightly off Red stomach grabbing my phone, that was ringing hella loud, out my pocket and put it to my ear.

"Who the fuck is this and why you calling me so early?" I said irritated as hell.

"Boy who the hell you talking to like that? I'll smack the black off yo ass and them dreads off ya little ass head nigga." My grandma snapped into the phone making me sit up instantly.

"Shit my bad grandma wassup?" I asked.

"I wan't all my babies over here TODAY and bring your girlfriends, if you don't come i'll find you and drag yo ass to my house." She said before hanging up.

I groaned going to my messages and texting the groupchat.

😈 GET BACK GANG 😈

RealNigga 😈🦍: Grandma want us to slide to today.

CrazyNigga 😈🦍(King): Iight bet. We fonna slide on y'all anyways. We all in Mook truck already.

GoofyNigga 😈🦍(Booka): So get dressed bitch.

RealNigga 😈🦍: Shut the fuck up.

I put my phone down before waking Red up.

"Bae get up." I said shaking her slightly.

"Hmm." She said opening her eyes slowly.

"Get up we fonna head over to my grandma's." I said.

I know Red not gone be nervous about meeting my grandma she already met her two weeks after we started dating. My grandma, Sheila, is my everything dawg. I keep her safe I been moving her around every few weeks so Keon won't find her. Me and Shoota gotta keep her safe. She took us in after our pops killed and our mom committed suicide. She raised us to know the streets and the books. She always telling us 'You can have streets smarts but you need book smarts to work the streets.' My grandma care about us being in the game but she also know it ain't nothing she can do to get us out.

"Is there gonna be food?" Red asked interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded my head and chuckled. "Yea its gone be food go get dressed." I said laying down on the bed as soon as she got up.

"Yesss." She said before going in the bathroom and closing the door.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my instagram. Ian been on this shit lately to much was going on.