Sackler X Reader

Author's Note: Well, this is just a pile of smut. Enjoy.

Adam was sitting in his New York apartment, just thinking about the next thing he wanted to build with a giant piece of wood he found of eBay. He knew he wanted to make something out of it, but it just wasn't coming to him at time.

*Beep*

Y/N: Look outside.

Adam: GRRRR. Sure

He gets off his couch and looks down to the street and sees Y/N standing there. Your hair flowing perfectly, you are wearing a skater dress, with red pumps, and heavy makeup.

Fuck me he whispers to himself, looking down at the beautiful mess that you are.

"I'm gonna tie you to my bed and keep you for 3 days... I'm just in that kinda mood." He yells down. You giggle and make some cute poses. "Get your vixen little ass up here" He growled.

You quickly enter the building and get up to his door, before you can even knock he pulled you from the back of your neck into him and you moan into his sweet kisses. He breaks away and looks you up and down. "Fuck you are such a dirty slut for me" He hummed into your neck leaving little bite marks. 

"Are you wet ? Thinking about my big strong hands running up your thighs, while you struggle against my rope around your wrists? God... You're beautiful, and all mine. My cock is so hard." Adam breathes out whispering dirty thoughts into your ear. 

Aggressively pushing you into all the walls possible and striping you go the dress, to reveal a red lacy bra and matching thong. He groaned looking at the sight. "You should never be anybody's fucking slave, except mine" He breathed out holding you hands above your head and taking your right breast into his mouth and sucking on the nipple.

Your breathing gets hitched and kisses his way up to your lips again. "Couch" you demanded, making sure he knew what you were about to do. He smirked and spread himself into the couch.

 Sinking to your knees and getting his boxers off. His large erection springing free,  you always breathed heavy forgetting how massive he was. 

Looking up at him you let your tongue run a strip from his base to the tip, one of your hands massaging his balls. You loved the way you could make this huge man melt with just a touch. And you were looking forward to exploring even more.

Closing your lips around his cock you hummed, never breaking eye contact as you slowly took him deeper and deeper bobbing your head up and down, until you felt him at the back of your throat. His hand gathered your hair, pulling it in a loose ponytail.

"You feel so good wrapped around my cock. So warm.... Do you want me to fuck that pretty little mouth?" Nodding you released him with a pornographic plop as he got up from his seat. He pulled your hair a little, rubbing his cock in between your closed lips,

"Open up." He smirked. Parting your lips for him, you braced one of your hands on his thigh, the other on his ass. He thrusted slowly into your mouth, testing the waters. This was the first time you were doing this, and even if his eyes were clouded by lust.

"Fuck...MMMM. You feel so good." He moaned, now thrusting faster, getting a little deeper every time. Breathing through your nose, you pushed him towards you, signaling him to go deeper, making you gag.

"Such a good little slut. Look at you taking my cock so deep." He praised, continuing to thrust, making you gag even more until he pulled out, leaning down to crash his lips against yours. He pulled you into his arms, picking you up and carried you to his bedroom.

He tossed you onto the bed and laced you hands above your head.

Laying in between your legs, he licked a stripe through your folds, making you moan his name.

"Fuck Adam" You whisper out feeling the sensations hit you in waves of white pleasure.

The scruff of his beard scratched in between your legs, making you hum in delight. His tongue darted out, teasing you until he flattened his tongue and devoured your like you were his last meal.

His hand on your stomach kept you laying on your back, not able to move like you wanted to. Grabbing the soft bed sheet of his rickety bed, all you were able to do was whimper his name, and beg for more as he worked you towards your peak.

"Cum for me, you dirty slut" He moaned, sucking your clit in between his lips. You groaned, throwing your head back, closing your eyes as your orgasm washed over you in tidal waves, lasting for what felt like minutes.

"That's my good girl" He hummed into you. Panting, you sighed, feeling Adam kiss your clit one last time, just to be a tease. 

He quickly flipped you over and demanded "On all fours. NOW" He smirked.

Hard and fast, thats how he liked it. The bed frame hitting the wall every time he entered you as he fucked you, feeling the heat of another climax coming up. Adam pulled your hair into a pony and arching your back, he slowly slips his other hand around your neck and slightly grips it.

"You been a bad girl?" He asked. You nodded. "Yes" finally able to breathe out in response. He let go of you hair and laid a SMACK on your ass. You let off a small groan. "Fuck Y/N" He cried out feeling your walls tense around his hard cock. 

Your thighs quaked as his pelvic bone collided with your ass. His moves were fast pace, calculated. Eyes shut tight, his senses overwhelming his body. He felt it coming "Fuck, you clench that pussy one more time and I'm gonna make sure my cock floods this pussy with my cum" He huffed out feeling the sensations of her still clenching his hard member. 

"Fuck Adam please" You begged out feeling him twitch in you and hitting your cervix hard. Then a white wave of pleasure explored both of your bodies as you both shouted fucks and gave out animalistic growls. 

He pumped a few times slowly as you milked his cock and took all of his cum. "Fuck Y/N, every time we have sex it's like a fucking firework" He breathed out, feeling his breath heavy and his body falling text to you. 

"You doing ok kid?" He asked seeing you were shaking a little still, and haven't turned to look at him. 

"Fuck yes." You breathed out finally able to get words out. He smirked and the brought you into his arms. "You know, I love you kid" He hummed looking down on you and kissing your forehead. "I love you too Sackler" You smiled in delight feeling his warm arms embrace you.