𝟭𝟳 | 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

please don't ask please don't ask ple-

"What did you mean when you said your brother was your legal guardian."

quick, you need an escape. quick qui-

"Kai!"

I have never loved Rebecca more than I do at this moment. "Rebecca! Thank god you're here. Where's Kenzie?"

"With the guys, let's go." Thank god. I look back to see Roman's not making any efforts to move so I grab his wrist and lead him to the group. "What did that guy have to say to you?" Asher asks

"Guy?!" both girls ask in sync.

"That would be Jonah. He asked me to hang out sometime."

"Is he hot?"

"Did you say yes?" they ask at the same time.

note to self; never talk about guys with these two.

"I said sure and he's not my type."

"Yeah because your type is Rom-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

She still hasn't let the whole kitchen situation go. I glare at her and look at Roman.

He's smirking.

fuck me

you should leave that to roman

shhh

no one can hear you- plus it's true.

okay, I know my virgin ass isn't talking about being fucked. 

"KAI!"

"What?!"

"You zoned out."

uh oh

"Whatever. Since most rides are two people rides let's spilt into teams." Kenzie suggests.

I look to Rebecca but I guess she had other plans because she pushed, I repeat, pushed me to Roman.

I would've fallen too if Roman hadn't caught me by that waist.

Keep in mind I'm wearing a white crop top that rose a bit, so it's skin-to-skin contact which for some reason gave me goosebumps. "fuck" I mumble under my breath.

"later," he responds.

excuse me?

when did he suddenly stop hating me?

"I tha-" I don't even get to finish because they all fucking run away like children.

"I guess you're stuck with me" I didn't know what to expect in regards to his reaction, but I didn't expect him to start glaring at me.