Rollercoaster.

Another picture of tubbo that makes me really happy<3

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
Author pov!
_________

8:00 am, Wilbur was awake in his room, planning future videos with Tommy, Ranboo and Jackmanifold. They had all recently ended call, and Wilbur sat sluggish in his chair, thinking about what to do next. Approximately 2 minutes later, an idea pops in his head, making him smile. He fixes his posture and sits up straight, pulling out a notepad and a pencil.

Writing down all the new future video ideas he takes the note and sticks it to the side of his pc, and rolls out from the desk. Wilbur walks out of his room and into the sitting room, seeing tubbo and y/n snuggled up to each other, sleeping as peaceful as ever.He smiles, bringing out his phone and taking a quick, 10 or so pictures.

Putting his phone back in his side pocket he decides to let them rest a little more. Wilbur walks into the kitchen and starts to make a fresh pot of coffee, until he hears something. Looking back he sees y/n starting to wake up, slowly, very slowly getting out of tubbo's grasp, and standing upright.

Y/n rubs her eyes, stretching and what not, before her eyes sat upon Wilbur and the coffee. She fumbled her way to the kitchen and sits on the island counter, completely ignoring the chairs. "Goodmorning sleepy head, sleep well with prince charming over there?" Wilbur joked, causing y/n to roll her eyes. "Oh shut up" y/n yawned. "You two should date already! Its obvious you two like each other." Wilbur spoke plainly.

"Shh! Tubbo might hear you! Please keep it down!" Y/n whispered, putting a finger to her mouth. "Alright alright! Do you plan on telling him any time soon?" Wilbur whispered back, looking back at tubbo who was just still asleep on the couch. "Nope. No way." Y/n sighed, fidgeting with her hands. "Oh come on now y/n! You need to soon before the chance slips away!" Wilbur urged, pouring 2 mugs of coffee and handing y/n one of them.

"Fine. I'll tell him by the end of today okay?" Y/n whispered, Making Wilbur smile. "That's more like it! Now go get prince charming up so we can get ready to take him home." Wil pointed at sleeping tubbo in the back and y/n nods.

Y/N hops off the counter and walks towards the couch. She pokes him once, twice, three times, he's awake. "Hmmm?" Tubbo grumbles, rubbing his eyes to look at y/n's face. "Wilbur said to wake you up, so we can get ready to drive you home." She frowned, and tubbo did also. "Then come here and cuddle while we can" He mumbled and giggled, pulling y/n down and next to him.

They laid there holding each other afraid if they let go they would vanish. Tubbo played with y/n's hair and humming along to a song as she held onto him, admiring the little moments like these. 5 minutes passed, and y/n and tubbo has decided to get up and pack tubbo's things.

Tubbo set his bag on the floor by the front door as he went back into y/n's room, sitting down at her desk. He gazed upon the paintings and tapestries on the wall, and the little sticky notes with positive messages on them.

Meanwhile, y/n was in the sitting room on her phone, texting someone, no other than Emily. Y/n was telling Emily about confessing to tubbo today, telling Emily how anxious she was and how she would confess. Emily texted back positive messages, when truly she was laughing hysterically behind her own screen. See, Emily had a plan. She was going to get Wilbur all for herself, even if tubbo and y/n never spoke to each other again, she thought.

Emily asks for Tubbo's number, saying she wont do anything bad but to talk to him. Y/n rejects the offer, and Emily practically begs y/n to give it to her. Y/n giving in, Emily grins and adds tubbo's number to her phone and sets it aside. Emily had it.

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*
Tubbo pov
-----------------

I had set my bag in the trunk of Wilbur's car and sat down in the back with y/n, who was staring out of the window. I closed the car door which got her attention, and she smiled. Smiling back Wilbur got in the front seat, closing the door and starting the car. "Hey Tubbo! , want to listen to this song me and the band im in made?" Wilbur turned to look at us both.

"Oh are you talking about Lovejoy?" Y/n sat up and put her hands on the top of the seat. "Yeah! Want to listen to One day?" Wilbur laughed and y/n nodded vigorously. I laugh at her actions as the beat rolls in, and wilbur drives off into the street.

~And stop! Cause why'd you have to kill my cat? Why'd i have to take you back? Time and time, I play the empath, I dont know why~

Wilbur and y/n sang along as i bopped my head to the beat, not knowing any of the lyrics. I smiled at y/n who was having the time of her life, as the chorus rolled in, making y/n play the air drums until the beat drop.

~One day i know that you would be there, One day, ill focus on the future, Maybe one day oh, BABY ISNT LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT?~

Y/n and wilbur screamed the lyrics which made me giggle, seeing her so happy and lively made me all warm inside.

-
The song was far done, and y/n was asleep on my shoulder. I smile as i rest my head on hers and open my phone, I decided it's time to text the number. I open my notes and copy the number, before getting a text. The Number looked awfully familiar, it was the person y/n has been texting?

(1234558)

hello?
is this tubbo?

Hello?
Yeah?

Hey tubbo how are you!?

I'm good?  I have a question

Yeah ask away!!!!☺️☺️☺️

Okay so
What is your relationship with y/n?

If i tell you would you do me a favor and find a way for me to speak with wilbur?

Oh uh, i'll see what i can do.

Great! Y/n loves me. She said it over and over how much she loves me and how much of a FRIEND you are to her.
_____________________________

Oh....
————————————

HEY SORY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG I HAD TO TAKE FINALS AKD SCHOOL IS STRESSFUL AND IVE BEEN SO LAZY AND AAAA IM SO SO SO SO SORRY:( I HOPED U LIKE THIS CHAPTER :) ILY TAKE CARE

1151 words.