Reality.

THIS MAY NEED A TW BE SAFE!!!

TUBBOS POV.
____________

Reality crashed over me like waves, sending me into a loop of uncontrollable emotions that i've never felt towards myself, and to y/n.

Tears started to swell my eyes as i stared blankly at the text, not believing what i just read. After all that, y/n doesn't like me? No friends would do what WE did. Right....?

We arrived at my house and i quickly opened the car door and grabbed my bag, running inside the house. I ran up the stairs and to my room, slamming the door behind me. I flopped down on my comforter and sobbed, holding the bee we got at the amusement park.

I couldn't believe it. She never liked me after all of that... I probably looked so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! I cried out.

-30 minutes later.-

I hadn't gotten up from my bed. Ive calmed down a little, my eyes were still bloodshot, and my head hurt. Holding onto the bee i stare at the ceiling , slowly letting my thoughts take over me.

y/n played with my heart. All of this was just a game to her right?

I was shot back into reality when my phone started ringing from under me. Wilbur. I sigh and wipe the access tears from my eyes and answer the phone.

"Hey tubbo! You were in a rush to get inside, you didn't even say goodbye!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Oh. Sorry wil." I said blankly, voice hoarse.

"Oh? What's the matter?" Wilbur softened his voice, turning serious.

I hiccuped, flashbacks of all the memories i made with y/n, which made me cry once again, only harder.

"Aw tubbo i'm so sorry i didn't mean to-"

"No no it's fine...i just...here i'll send it to you." I sniffled.

I opened wilburs contact and went to my photos, sending him the photo of the texts.

It took him a second to read it.

"Tubbo. How can you believe this??? It's obviously not true! Y/n would never do those things with you if she never liked you that way!" Wilbur argued.

"Wilbur she doesn't love me."

"She does tubbo!" Wilbur sounded more sad.

"Oh whatever! I'm going now." I exclaimed and hung up, throwing my phone across my bed. I got up and went downstairs, getting some water and a small snack.

"Hey tubbo!"  Lani leaned on my side with a smile.

"Lani, please not now." I sighed and shrugged her off, heading back upstairs. I felt bad, but i needed time to myself.

"I'm sorry lani" I thought.

Going back to my room i sit in my chair at my desk, rolling my legs under the table and turning my pc on. I hop on minecraft and into the dream smp server, spawning in front of michael.

"Aw...Hello michael..." I smiled and crouched next to him.

Y/N'S POV.
___________

I woke up by the feeling of the car stopping. I look over and tubbos already out of the car, running towards his door. I try to call out for him, but he doesn't hear.

"Did he say goodbye?" I asked, sitting upright.

"Nope. I'll talk to i him later." Wilbur said driving off back home.