Volume 3:Prologue

Ozpin was sitting on his chair facing out the window. He was closing his eyes before someone so rudely interrupted it.

"Ozpin? Ozpin!"(Voice)

"...Yes Council Members?"(Ozpin)

"You've left us with no choice! The Vytal Tournament cannot be broadcast let alone held if we are unable to ensure the safety of the citizens!"(Council member)

Ozpin took a sip from his mug and sighed.

"Ahem, ahem! Therefore, we have reached out to the Atlas council and together have decided that the best course of action is to let General Ironwood take head of security for the event,"(Council member)

"Thank you Council men, our kingdom is happy to lend as many troops as it takes to ensure that this event will go as smoothly and safely as possible,"(Ironwood)

"And we thank you General!"(Council)

"Will that be all?"(Ozpin)

"Many of your students were almost overrun by Grimm Ozpin, make sure it does not happen again,"(Council member)

He deeply sighed.

"It will not happen again..."(Ozpin)

"Good."(Council)

"And remember, after this event has finished, we are going to have a serious discussion about your position as Beacon's headmaster..."(Council member)

"General Ironwood's reports these last few weeks have left us somewhat...concerned."(Council)

"I'm sure you understand..."(Council member)

"...This is the right move Ozpin, I promise. I will keep our people safe, you have to trust me."(Ironwood)

With that the hologram call ended as Ozpin turned back around with his mug in hand.

"Trust huh?"(Kenji)

Kenji decloaked and approached Ozpin.

"It's...complicated now."(Ozpin)

"Your position is in danger and honestly I'd rather work with you than Ironwood, so what are we gonna do?"(Kenji)

"...There's nothing we can do, though I do have one plan in mind to show them that Beacon students are not weak..."(Ozpin)

"We never were, never will be. What's the plan?"(Kenji)

"...I want you to partake in the Vytal Festival..."(Ozpin)