Kento Nanami . 🌸🍋 "Home Safe"

Hey guys! Sorry for the inactivity in posting lately, I'm actually just wrapping up my spring semester finals week (we love nursing school) so I've been pretty busy with that. But I wanted to give you guys this since I started it before finals and finally had time to finish it up :)

Since finals are now over, I'll be going back to posting much more often like before!

Thank you for understanding! ❤️❤️

Warning - NSFW: Alcohol, party, oral fem receiving, oral male receiving, praise kink

—————————

Parties were never really your scene, you would say. But of course with Gojo hosting, you couldn't say no to your energetic best friend.

"Sure, I'll come, but expect me to be the DD." You have told the white-haired man after he offered the party to you.

"Alright, whatever you say."

Needless to say, here you were, getting fucked up at your first ever party. You honestly hated the environment, the stench of alcohol filling your nostrils at first before they grew used to the feeling. But as you had listened to the music, swaying you hips with the various fancy people, you only wanted to try drinking more and more. And one turned into two, turning into six, and soon enough you were so fucked up that pulling trig only did so much for you.

You had seen a couple people that you knew at the party, including the new designated driver Nanami. Man, that guy was such a hottie. You had been crushing on him for the longest time, but you tried your best to stay out of his way while you were drunk. After all, who knows what you'd spill out to the sober man?

And so by the end of the night, as you giggled again Gojo with the alcohol tainting your system, Nanami dragged the two of you two his car.

"Where do you live, Y/N?" Nanami had asked, strapping you and Gojo into the backseat of his car.

You laughed, hiccuping as you put a finger to his face. "Why would I tell you that?"

Nanami sighed, gently grabbing your finger and pushing it back down to your side. "I need you get you home safe."

"I nEeD tO gEt YoU hOmE sAfE." You retorted, laughing at your own comeback.

Nanami was quiet for a moment before closing his eyes and shutting the back door, getting into the front seat of his car.

————

You woke up late in the morning of the next day, barely any headache because you pulled trig multiple times the previous night. But even besides that, you didn't recognize where you were. A living room on a couch you didn't recognize, your clothes were changed and you were under a blanket.

Nanami walked in, looking over at you as you spun to his view in confusion. "Oh, you're awake. How do you feel?"

You rubbed your head groggily, honestly not feeling too out of consciousness as you realized you were at Nanami's house. Your face instantly reddened, looking from the large button up shirt over you to the stoic man's face. "O-oh my god. Did we- What did I...I'm sorry, Nanami." You stuttered out, tossing your head forward in defeat.

The man made his way over to you, sitting down on the other end of the couch and holding out a cup of water to you. "No, we did not do anything like that last night. You simply would not tell me where to go so I figured it would be best to take care of you here." He explained as you grabbed the water and sipped it.

Your face was still flushed as you carefully listened to his words, casting your gaze down to the shirt that covered your lace undergarments. So that meant, if Nanami changed you out of your old clothes, then he saw...