wo weeks passed, and Lalisa found herself on high alert, only leaving her house when necessary for her work at the museum

wo weeks passed, and Lalisa found herself on high alert, only leaving her house when necessary for her work at the museum. She constantly reminded Jungin's nanny to keep an eye on him, cautioning against talking to strangers. In this vast city, the presence of Jungkook, Lisa, and their son in the same country left her uneasy.

One Monday morning, Lisa and Jungin descended the stairs. Jungin, accompanied by his nanny, was off to school. Lisa couldn't accompany him due to a commitment at the museum, where she needed to present her new portrait.

Unbeknownst to them, someone was watching and scouting—Jungkook and his assistant. Jungkook opened the car window, observing Lisa's gate as it opened, revealing a white car. Lisa approached the car, talking to someone inside. Jungkook couldn't make out the details but sensed a warm interaction. He closed the window, leaving the scene.

Days passed, Lisa oblivious to Jungkook's whereabouts, hoping he wouldn't find her. She immersed herself in her work, gaining recognition for her portraits worldwide.

After completing her tasks, Carrie Wilson congratulated Lisa. Her colleagues were proud of her contribution to the museum's global reputation. With her work done, Lisa decided to head home to spend time with Jungin.

"Yes, sir. I'll do it tomorrow," Lisa spoke into her phone, searching for her car keys. Once found, she opened the car door.

"Okay, see you later, sir," she ended the call, ready to start the engine. Suddenly, someone stood in front of her car, and her eyes widened at the face.

"What the..." Lisa muttered as Jungkook entered her car without permission. "What are you doing here?" she asked, surprised and slightly shocked.

Jungkook remained silent, staring ahead with a cold, serious expression. Lisa, clueless about Jungkook's mood, was unsure of what was happening.

"Look at my eyes, Lisa," Jungkook's stern voice sent shivers down her spine. Their gaze locked for a few seconds before he grabbed her wrist and made her sit on his lap. Lisa was taken aback, unsure how she ended up there.

"You're so damn bad, bitch," Jungkook remarked, leaving Lisa confused about his sudden change in demeanor. He kissed her hungrily, and in the heat of the moment, they succumbed to their desires.

Days turned into nights, and Lisa remained unaware of Jungkook's whereabouts. She stayed busy, attending to her responsibilities, hoping he wouldn't find her.

One evening, after finishing her work, Lisa was about to start her car when someone blocked her path. To her surprise, it was Jungkook.

"The fuck?" she muttered as Jungkook entered her car without explanation. Lisa, puzzled, asked, "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook remained silent, his gaze cold and serious. Lisa, unsure of his mood, avoided eye contact, fearing he might uncover her hidden secrets.

"Look at my eyes, Lisa," Jungkook's stern voice demanded her attention. He grabbed her wrist, making her sit on his lap. Lisa was shocked, wondering how she ended up there.

"You're so damn bad, bitch," Jungkook accused, diving into a hungry kiss. In the midst of their passion, Lisa felt herself losing control, and they surrendered to their desires.

As they caught their breath, Jungkook's mood shifted. His serious look intensified, leaving Lisa wondering what was happening. Without a word, he grabbed Lisa's wrist, making her sit on his lap.

"You're so damn bad, bitch," he accused, initiating a hungry kiss. Lost in the moment, Lisa found herself responding to his advances.

Their make-out session grew intense, exploring each other's bodies in the backseat. But as their desires reached a peak, someone knocked on the car door, interrupting their heated encounter.

Startled, Lisa looked at Jungkook, disappointment and arousal in her eyes. Jungkook, too, seemed unsatisfied with the abrupt halt but decided to compose himself. They adjusted their clothing and tried to act normal.

Finally wearing their clothes, except for Jungkook, who was still half-naked, Lisa felt a mix of embarrassment and arousal. She had worn Jungkook's polo, her shirt torn during their passionate encounter.

Amidst the silence, Jungkook's phone screen caught his attention. He handed the phone to Lisa, demanding an explanation for what she saw.

"Tell me..." he said, his mood turning serious once again, "Tell me who is that boy!"

Frozen, Lisa looked at the screen, realizing she was in deep trouble. Stammering, she tried to come up with an explanation, but with the evidence on the phone, there was little she could say.

"I-I..." she stammered, unable to find the words. Jungkook's anger and confusion grew, intensifying the impending confrontation.

Jungkook's eyes bore into the screen of his phone, and Lisa, caught in a web of emotions, struggled to form a coherent response. The proof on the screen was undeniable, leaving her exposed and vulnerable.

"Tell me, who is that boy!" Jungkook's voice was a mixture of desperation, anger, and a hint of sorrow. The weight of the revelation hung heavily in the air.

"I-I..." Lisa stammered, her mind racing for an explanation. She felt cornered, knowing that the truth could shatter the fragile peace she had tried to build for herself and Jungin.

Jungkook's grip on Lisa's wrist tightened, demanding an answer. His eyes, once filled with longing, were now clouded with uncertainty and pain. Lisa swallowed hard, choosing her words carefully.

"Jungkook, I... he's..." she hesitated, the truth threatening to spill out. The silence between them grew heavy, only broken by Jungkook's impatient breaths.

"Is that my son?" Jungkook's voice cracked as he finally voiced the question that had been haunting him. His eyes pleaded for confirmation, a glimmer of hope amidst the storm of emotions.

Lisa's gaze dropped to the floor as she nodded slowly. "Yes, Jungkook, he's our son."

The revelation hung in the air, an invisible barrier shattered. Jungkook's expression shifted from confusion to a mix of disbelief and realization. The weight of the truth hit him like a tidal wave, and Lisa could see the emotions playing on his face.

"He's... our son?" Jungkook repeated, as if trying to comprehend the magnitude of the revelation. Lisa bit her lip, tears welling up in her eyes as she nodded once again.

Jungkook's grip on Lisa's wrist loosened, and he leaned back, running a hand through his disheveled hair. A range of emotions swept across his face – shock, regret, and a flicker of tenderness.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook's voice wavered between accusation and genuine confusion.

"I was scared, Jungkook. Scared of what you might do, of how it might affect him," Lisa admitted, her voice a mixture of regret and sorrow.

Jungkook stared at her, the reality sinking in. "How long have you known?" he asked, his tone softer but still laced with pain.

Lisa took a deep breath before responding, "Since he was born. I didn't want him to grow up surrounded by this life."

Jungkook's eyes met Lisa's, a storm of emotions raging within them. He seemed torn between anger and an inexplicable connection to the son he never knew.

"What's his name?" Jungkook finally asked, his voice steadier.

"Jungin," Lisa replied, her eyes locking with Jungkook's. "His name is Jungin."

The revelation hung in the air, and the car became a space filled with unspoken words, shared history, and the weight of decisions that would shape their future.

Cjayxz