𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - i kissed a girl and i liked it

BONUS CHAPTER
❛ i kissed a girl and i liked it ❜

彡 BONUS CHAPTER❛ i kissed a girl and i liked it ❜

TWO AND A HALF
YEARS AFTER THE BLIP

Hestia quietly drank her coffee as she looked down at the crowded streets. She sighed, massaging her temple as she felt a headache coming. She was so tired.

"You okay?"

Hestia looked back at the sound of a voice and smiled at Nat. "Headache."

Nat sighed as she came to stand next to Hestia. "Yeah, I have those too."

The two women were silent for a while before Nat looked at Hestia. "Wanna train? That usually helps me."

Hestia smiled at the redhead. "Yeah, sure."

━━━━━━━

"Come on, Hestia."

Hestia panted slightly as she sent a punch to Nat's stomach, making the woman stumble a little before she caught her footing.

"You're getting better at this." Nat smirked while Hestia rolled her eyes.

"I've been doing this for years, Nat. I know what I'm doing."

Nat grinned. "Of course you do." she said before she lunged forward.

Fighting was like a dance for them. When Hestia went in for a hit, Nat dodged. When Nat went in for a hit, Hestia dodged. It was all a routine, they expected every move and every hit.

It wasn't until finally Hestia stuck her foot out where Nat didn't expect, that the redhead finally tripped and landed on her back, Hestia on top of her.

Sweat dripped down both of their bodies as Hestia's thighs tightened around Nat in order to not let her leave. The redhead was panting slightly, her hands on either side of her head. "Good fight."

"Yeah." Hestia agreed, breathing heavily. She looked at Nat who was under her, the redhead's eyes trained on Hestia.

"We should fight again, I'd win this time." Nat challenged, her eyes flickering to Hestia's lips as the girl leaned forward.

"I don't think you would." Hestia muttered as she leaned towards the woman.

"Oh, yeah?" Nat smirked, her hands going to the back of Hestia's neck.

"Yeah."

Suddenly they were kissing like there was no tomorrow. Hestia brought her head forward even more, her lips connecting with Nat's. The kiss was hungry, filled with lust. Neither of them had done it in a while and they needed the relief, the feeling of ecstasy, the thrill.

Nat's hands tangled in Hestia's hair as she sat up, Hestia on her lap. The kiss was all teeth and lip biting, their tongues clashing and moans spilling between them. The sweat on their bodies mixed together, not an inch of space was between them.

It wasn't as if they hadn't kissed women before, no, they both had. And this kiss wasn't something out of love, it was all lust, it was needy. They needed the relief and they had eachother.

"My room?" Nat panted as she pulled away slightly.

"Your room."

━━━━━━━

this is short af but y'know,
feel free to imagine the rest