33

Your POV

You and Tom sat there frozen, just staring at one another. His mouth was open as if he was in shock from seeing you. Wouldn't be surprising though, you were in his house.

Tom tried to piece together a sentence to say to you, but Paddy came running in. "Tom!"

He squeezed Tom tight giving you a perfect distraction to run back to his room. There was no where else to hide. You locked the door and put your back against it. You put your head in your hands and groaned.

What was he doing here?

The noise downstairs started to grow. People are finally getting out of bed and realizing that Tom was here. You could hear Nikki's excitement. You put your hands on your knees to think this through.

You're here, in his house, and you promised Harry you would stay a week.....

You looked down at your arms. Long grey sleeves covered you. It should just be your bare arms since you were wearing Harry's black t-shirt. But nope. You were still in Tom's sweatshirt, which he just saw you in if he noticed. He most definitely had to have noticed.

You placed a hand on your forehead. Could this get any worse? A knock on the door made you jump from your position. Answer to that question, yes. Apparently it can, and the universe is proving it to you.

No. No. No. No. No. Go away. Not mentally prepared for this.

As fast as you could, you fixed the bed to make it look like you never fell asleep there in the first place. You were about to open the door when you realized you forgot about the sweatshirt again. You took it off and quickly folded it onto his desk.

One step at a time, you went back to the door. Your reached for the handle, but you couldn't figure out what you were feeling. Excited, nervous?

You opened the door to see Harry. "So, uh, Tom is here."

You let out a breath thankful it wasn't who you thought it was. "Yep. I've gathered that much."

He looked around the room suspiciously. "What are you doing in here?"

"Hiding."

He let out a small laugh and came inside the room. "You came to Tom's room to hide? Why didn't you come to me?"

"Didn't know if you were awake yet."

"Wasn't until people forgot how to be quiet in the morning. Mum isn't the best at keeping it low volume when she's excited."

"No she isn't." A voice you haven't heard in a very long time said behind you. "What are you two doing in my room?"

You turned around to see Tom leaning against the door frame watching both you and Harry.

"And what are you doing in my pajamas?" A cocky smirk filled Tom's face.

"These are Harry's." You could feel your face flushing.

"No those are most definitely mine." Tom walked up to you and then behind you. He started to pull the neck of your shirt. "Yep. Initials are still on the label."

You moved your head to get a better look at what Tom was talking about. There it was. T.H. written on the shirt label.

Kill. Murder. Burn Harry.

You stepped away from Tom and gave a murderous glare to Harry.

"What? Tom wasn't here and I needed mine." Harry raised his hands defensively.

Tom was still sporting his cocky smirk. This is not how you imagined how seeing him again, if you ever did, was going to go.

You clapped your hands together thinking of an idea. "Breakfast. That sounds like a good idea."