Chapter 16: The Ice prince was very warm

***

***

Alicia had made it up with Serenity and they were back to being best buddies once again. well, at least according to Alicia, they were.Just as the clock hit noon, they were on to their respective SUV's for the way to the Vitali's private air field. Much to Alessandro's disappointment, both the girls had pleaded they travel together in the same vehicle. And somehow he couldn't resist the big amethyst eyes pleading at him. He agreed reluctantly as he drive alone in his Lamborghini.

He had wanted the little red head all to himself but sadly he couldn't break that hopeful expression on her face then again who said he wasn't going to make her make it up to him.

And he had gotten the just perfect plan in his head.

The short trip to the airport was filled with fun and excitement for Serenity. Alicia forced the driver to hype up the radio as they sang along to familiar songs and tried to make up lyrics for the ones they don't know.

"Remember JB's 'Baby'. I used to sing it as 'Cousino will be mineeee, mineeeee' for like 7 years till one of ex crush back then pointed out I was singing the wrong lyrics the whole time."

Serenity laughed hard at Alicia's memories.

"And that wasn't the only case, I once tried singing Despacito in the annual singing competition and my Spanish teacher fainted. Alessandro almost kick my ass off the stage."

Serenity held her tummy as it ached from her laughter.

"Oh dear! I have never laughed so hard in my life." she cried.

"Jeez, your cheeks are red! You look like a tomato."

"Really" Serenity fanned her face "Alright! I think I should calm down. No more jokes."

"Okay one time, I was in a poultry farm and I saw some chicks hatching and I wanted one. But Alessandro will never allow it if I bring it home so you guess what I did?"