.18.

The feel of her hand wrapped by his felt heavenly, which was wrong. She knew it was wrong. She saw a different kind of emotion wavering in his eyes, a kind of emotion she used to saw in her eyes years ago

Vulnerability.

Sanyukta took a deep breath at the realisation, the vulnerability in his eyes cannot be a usual thing, this person rarely show that he has any kind of emotion.

"Are you drunk?" Sanyukta asked just to make sure that it can be a possibility of his emotions coming clearly through his eyes because rest of the times his eyes are nothing but cold as ice.

"I can't touch you when I'm drunk?" Randhir asked with a slow smile.

Sanyukta nodded in no.

"you are implying that you don't mind if i touch you when I'm sober?" Randhir smile changed to smirk.

Sanyukta glared and tried to snatch her hand away from from his grip.

But Randhir tighten his grip instead. When sanyukta protested more reluctantly Randhir thought it will be wiser to change positions. Within a swift moment, sanyukta was pressed against the wall while Randhir covered her front. Her hand which was entwined with his was now pressed firmly above her head.

"How do you do that?" Randhir looked down at her. Sanyukta was thanking God for that little space Randhir decided to leave between them.

"Do what?" She was scared as hell but she knew it won't make anything better to show fear in her voice.

"Make everyone drawn to you." Randhir searched her eyes. "How do you make everyone affected just by your presence?"

"I don't know what are you saying?" Sanyukta looked away.

Randhir hold her chin up with his free hand and make her look straight into his eyes.

"Nobody was able to look away from you." Randhir mumbled more to himself as if recalling his observation. "Looking at you with adoration."

"Not Aamayra." Sanyukta pointed out.

"I had to hold Aamayra close to me so she won't try to tear you apart out of jealousy. " Randhir informed. "But she couldn't look away too."

"And you?" Sanyukta gulped.

Wrong question sanyukta.

Wrong question.

Randhir didn't answer, he just looked down at her keenly instead.

Now lacing his fingers with her other hand too, he pinned it next to her head in an instant.

"I have never felt more raged in my entire life." Randhir lean in pressing hard on her pinned hands.

He is angry, she could tell by the grip of his hands. But now he was angry for something she had nothing to do about.

"How can I help you...with that rage..?" Sanyukta wanted to clear this thick air between them.

"You will." Randhir promised silently. "One day."

Sanyukta blinked. "but I want to clear this out now. Your anger toward me, ...this rage. .I want you to let it out."

"Don't tempt me." Randhir growled near her ear and her body responded very greedily.

"Tempt you for what? You won't hurt me." Sanyukta stated not sure what made her say that.

Randhir chuckled devilishly

"I fear you will not be able to walk properly in the morning." Randhir shook his head before looking down at sanyukta. "Do you still want to help me with my rage?"

Fuck.

She need to go.

Right now.

"I think you are drunk. You are not aware what you are saying." Sanyukta struggled to free her hands.

"You think I'm not aware?" Randhir asked leaning in so close to her that he could breath in her scent.

"You think I'm not aware how you knees are turning weak with every passing second?" His leg brushed against hers.

"You think I'm unaware of how the warmth of your body is radiating to mine?" His torso touched hers and it made sanyukta stiffle a moan inside her mouth.

"You think I'm not aware of how fast your heart is beating." His grip on her fingers loosen up.

"You think I'm unaware how perfectly your fingers fit with mine?" Randhir rest his forehead against her and it made sanyukta close her eyes.

"You think I'm unaware that we are breathing each other right now?" He whispered against her mouth.

You have to stop it sanyukta. You are the sober one here. He is saying all this in a drunken state. He doesn't even know what he is saying or who he is saying it to.

But before she could do anything the lock turned and a gentleman appeared who just wanted to use the washroom.

By now sanyukta had pushed Randhir away from her with a hard push while Randhir let her.

"I'm sorry." Sanyukta apologize for being inside men washroom and for making that man uncomfortable before running out from the washroom.

The first person she went too was Peter.

"Peter, I think you will have to take Randhir home. He is drunk." Sanyukta was breathless.

"What happened to you? Where were you? And why are you so red?" Peter asked her question one after another

"I will tell you. But take care of Randhir first." Sanyukta says taking a seat at the bar while Peter vanished to find Randhir.

Within few minutes Peter was back.

"What happened? Why are you back so soon?" Sanyukta questioned.

Peter chuckled rubbing his jaw a little like he had just been punched.

"He wasn't drunk. He has a very high alcohol tolerance and first of all we are not serving the real drinks today. These are just soft drinks and beer but nothing that would make a man like Randhir drunk. " Peter said while continuing serving at the bar which left sanyukta alone to overthink.

If he is not drunk then that means what ever he did back there was.............

Oh my God.

"Peter, I need a drink.  Strongest that you have here."

Thank you so much for your time.

Please vote and comment and let me know if you liked it.