Hundred Fifty Two

a/n: early update this week to make up for my absence !!!

i do not plan on making this book two hundred chapters for the sake of my own sanity

also, you guys didn't seem to mind a time jump so i'm thinking of wrapping this book up and then taking 2 weeks to starts the next one, (part 2 of this series), and during the wait, i also release the new chapter to a SHORT (won't go over 100 chapters) story i've written.

lastly, drop name ideas for the next book. much love :)))

**
"Feliz cumpleaños a ti! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a ti! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a Noah! ¡Feliz cumpleaños a ti!"

Noah looks up from his pillow, seeing his mom holding a cake she made, with his dad wearing a shirt that had Noah's face on it.

Noah chuckles and sits up in bed, wiping his eyes. "Thank you."

"Happy birthday, Papi!"

Noah smiles and points to his dads' shirt. "You seriously had that made?"

"Of course, old man! You're getting older, I'm getting younger. Now come give you papa a hug."

Noah stands from his bed and leans in to hug his dad. "I love you, pop." He pulls away and smiles at his mom, "Mama." He leans in and hugs her. "Love you."

**
Benjamin fixes his hair before ringing the doorbell. He fixes the roses in his hand before smiling. Noah opens the door, smiling at him.

"Hey, bebesita!"

"Hi. Happy birthday." Benjamin holds the roses out for Noah. "I got these for you, birthday boy."

Noah smiles and grabs them, leaning in to kiss Benjamin on the lips. "Thank you, bebes."

Benjamin smiles and looks up at him. "What do you wanna do today? Any plans?"

"Uh nah. My mom made me a tres leches cake. Wanna try it?"

"Sure...Oh, uhm. I know you wanted to stay in but could we swing by my place later to grab something?"

"Sure. Come in, baby."

Benjamin smiles and walks into Noah's house, shutting the door behind him. He sees Mateo sitting on the couch. He smiles and waves at him.

Noah sits down at the table, setting a plate in front of Noah. "My mom makes these every year and they're so good."

Benjamin giggles. "Shouldn't I be serving you cake? It's your birthday."

Noah rolls his eyes. "Doesn't mean I'm incapable of feeding you. Open up."

Benjamin opens his mouth as Noah feeds him. He pulls away, nodding his head. He covers his mouth with his hand. "Oh wow. That's so good."

Noah smiles at him. "Right. She makes the best cakes."

**
Noah was in the restroom as they were about to leave to Benjamin's house so they could 'grab something'.

Benjamin puts the phone up to his ear, smiling. "Hey, mom. Is everything set up and stuff?"

"Mhm. The food is still hot so by the time you get here it'll be just perfect. I want you two to have fun tonight, okay honey?"

"Okay. Thank you for helping."

"Of course, honey. I'll see you tomorrow, okay. Love you."

"Love you too." Benjamin hangs up the phone and watches as Noah was walking back. "Hi."

"Hey. Ready to go?"

"Mhm." He reaches down to grab Noah's hand as they start walking towards the front door.

"Ma! Pop! I'm out!"

Jose, Noah's dad looks up from where he was sitting. "Okay. Have fun, will you be home tonight?"

"Uh, not sure, I'll let you know."

"Okay. Just be home by Sunday. We're gonna have a big dinner. Oh, Benjamín? We were wondering if you and your mom and stepdad would like to join."

Benjamin turns around and smiles. "Sure! I'll ask them, thank you."

"Of course. You two be safe, alright?"

**
"I'm confused, bebes. You could've borrowed my clothes you do it all the time. Speaking of, I have a blue striped pair of boxers that have just gone missing."

Benjamin turns around to look at Noah. "Oh, right. Yeah, I stole those."

"You can't even fit them."

"And? I just roll them at my waist and they fit fine." Benjamin turns the key to his house and opens the door, smiling.

He runs in, leaving Noah to follow him. "What is wrong with you-."

"Surprise!" Benjamin smiles as he watches Noah's face.

Noah furrows his brows and looks around at the meal set on the table, followed by a few decorations and a handful of gifts. "Fuck you, Benjamin."

Benjamin giggles and walks over to his, grabbing his hands. "Happy birthday."

Noah looks down at him, grabbing his face and leaning in to kiss him once. "Thank you. I love you."

Benjamin kisses back before pulling away. "Well come on. Let's eat."

Noah walks over to the table, his eyes widening. "Wow. How'd you pull this one off?"

"My mom, Zach, and I. They were a big help."

Noah nods. "So uh...twenty-dollar tip?"

Benjamin giggles and takes a seat. Noah sits down as well, looking around at the food on the table. "Damn, babe. Now I know why you were starving me."

"Mhm. I even told your parents to make sure you didn't eat too much."

"Ah. So everyone was in on it?"

"Very much so. How else did you think I'd be able to pull all of this together? I'm only one person."

"I dunno. You gotta big brain so I just figured."

Benjamin smiles at him. "I tried to get the group together but...Everyone out doing their own thing."

"That's okay, bebesita. You know we're the homebodies of the group."

"I know. You're just super big on being around friends and family, just wanted this to be special."

Noah shrugs. "What, why? It's just a birthday."

"No, I know. You just...Do a lot for me...And everyone else. Everyone always comes to you for support and you deserve to get back what you give."

Noah smiles at him. "Thank you, baby. I really appreciate this."

**