Epilogue Chapter 3

A/N: hi everyone! my life has been CRAZY but I will admit that I stopped writing because i didn't have any inspiration. I appreciate every last one of you and hope you forgive me for not updating in so many months LMAO

TAYLOR'S POV:

I got my bathing suit on and looked in the mirror, pulling my hair up.

I looked at the scar on my back, remembering everything that happened the last time we went to the beach.

"Girl you really need a day off." Aura pushed me playfully away from the mirror and I rolled my eyes, going to grab Blake's shirt from my bed.

"When did he give you that?" Aura asked as I put it on.

"He didn't. I stole it last week when I was at his apartment." I smiled as I brushed myself off.

The shirt covered me to the mid-thigh, which was perfect for covering my bikini.

"Oh- shit Blake is calling me." I dived for my phone and answered.

"Hey babe whats-"

"Where are you? I'm already in the car and Lucas, Sabrina, and Tessa are already walking towards me. I don't want to get caught!" Blake yelled through the phone.

I laughed and assured him I would be out in a minute. I grabbed my beach bag and Aura did the same.

We raced down the stairs and out the doors, signing out.

"I WIN!" I panted as I reached the car, my hand on the door.

Aura then appeared right next to me and I jumped back.

"Actually I win."

"ARE YOU KIDDING M-"

"Get in the car please." Blake facepalmed.

I quickly opened the door and sat down and Aura went into the back.

Blake put his hand on my thigh and looked at me.

"You stole my shirt?" He smiled.

"What? No?" I smiled and tried not to keep eye contact.

"You were bugging me earlier so how about you drive?" I said.

He rolled his eyes and drove off.

________________

1 HOUR LATER:

Once we parked the car we started to walk onto the sand. I caught a glimpse of the beach and stopped.

Blake stayed behind for me and everyone else kept walking after he told them to.

"You okay?" He softly grabbed my hand.

"I'm fine. It's just bad memories." I shook it off and kept walking, knowing I would have a good time.

I took off my hearing aids and put them in my bag.

I saw Lucas waving us down with an umbrella next to him. I was about to run when I was teleported to the umbrella.

"Blake, what the-"

I turned to him, but he put a finger to my lips.

"Don't." He smiled.

I smiled back and he pulled me away from the big umbrella.

He swiftly took off his shirt and set it down.

Then, he moved to take off mine.

I was confused, to say the least, so I stepped back, raising my eyebrows.

"Hey genius, it's my shirt." He smirked, pulling it off me.

I gasped and went to jump and get it back, but he threw it to the side.

I didn't think much of the situation until he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"BLAKE DON'T YOU DARE" I squealed, hitting his back and kicking my legs.

He ignored it and started to run to the water.

"haha go Blake!" Lucas yelled and laughed.

"IF YOU KEEP GOING I'LL KILL YOU" I threatened.

"Sure you will." Blake chuckled as he went deeper into the water.

I felt my feet touch the water and I pulled them up as high as I could, the water freezing cold.

"Blake I am begging you. Please." I pleaded, giggling.

"Oooh, tempting."

"But no."

And then he threw me in the water.

I gasped for air as my head went back up. It wasn't even deep. I could stand and the water was up to about my waist.

BUT I WAS FREEZING.

Blake was laughing hysterically, not even noticing my glare.

So, I jumped and grabbed his neck to pull him into the water without him expecting it.

It worked of course.

I started laughing as he came up out of the water, glaring at me as I had to him.

I tried to keep a straight face but kept smiling. He rolled his eyes and smiled, splashing me. I splashed him back and we had a full-on war.

"Alright you love birds get out of the water and help me dig this hole!" Lucas yelled.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk to shore.

Tessa and Aura were building a sandcastle, Lucas was, digging a hole, and Sabrina was tanning. I guess some things don't change.

I walked towards Sabrina and noticed her staring at Lucas while giggling occasionally.

Blake joined Lucas in digging the hole and they started acting like complete idiots, which made me realize what Sabrina was giggling at.

A while passed and I was starting to get a little hungry, so I walked over to Aura and Tessa asking if they brought the snacks.

"Yeah they should be in the cooler over there." Tessa said, not breaking her concentration on the sandcastle.

I thanked her and went to get a sandwich from the cooler and then sat down.

"Hey." Blake said as he kissed my forehead from above me.

"Are you done digging the hole yet?" I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Nah but Lucas said he needed a food break." Blake said while rolling his eyes and I tilted my head.

"But he didn't come to the coo- oh."

We both laughed and he sat down with me on the beach towel as I finished my sandwich. I stuffed it into the trash bag we brought and laid down.

Blake rested his head on my stomach and moved my hand to his head, basically begging me to play with his hair.

I did as he wanted and soon I heard his breathing slow and saw his body relax.

I smiled at him, realizing just exactly how much I was in love with this boy.

_______________

A/N: what if i told you i were motivated again😏😏