Chapter 1(fix grammar)

Y/n stares into the mirror and sees his reflection in it.

Y/n:*point gun hand at the mirror* You are champion

He walks away from the mirror and a blue screen appears in front of him.

[Congratulations for gaining a new title!]

["A Weirdo"]

Y/n: What kind of title is that? Well no more talk, more story!

"I prepare myself and go out of the house. I looked around me and saw that I was in a town. "

Y/n: Wait. . . What kind of town is this? I don't remember anything about this.

"I took a few more steps outside the house and tried to make sense of where I was. I wandered around the place and made a discovery"

Y/n: Is this Lugmen? Why don’t I remember any of this? Most importantly, where are the infected? Isn’t there supposed to be a lot of them here

"Weird, there’s supposed to be “infected” here... Yeah, “infected” are treated badly here. "

Thug: Come on girl, follow me, I will bring you home.

???: No, we don't want to follow you!

???2: Yeah! Go away!

"I stopped walking and began to look around and hear where the voice was coming from. I look around the place and see 3 men cornering 2 children in an alleyway. Is this some kind of isekai cliche? Time to be a hero."

Thug2: You brat! *Forcefully drags ???’s Hand* Just follow us dammit!

???2: Let go of her, scum!

???2 kicks thug 2 in the crotch. Thug2 screamed in pain and held the remnants of his balls. Why remnants? Well, safe to say, his balls got pulverized by ???2

???2: Take that! (Blows raspberry)

Thug3: You airheaded girl!

Thug3 winds up a punch and launches his fist at ???2’s face. ???2 closed her eyes and waited for the hit to come but it never came. ???2 opens her eyes as she sees someone standing in front of her holding Thug3’s fist.

Y/n: If they don't want to follow you guys, don't force them to (Glares at Thug3) Dumbass! *Slowly crushes thug3 hand*

Thug3: Arrgghhh!