Chapter 70 - Sunrise

'How...? Her family didn't survive the amount of my blood inside them but she's standing here as a demon.' Muzan thought as he looked at you.

"It's hard to tell which one of us is the demon." Muzan said as you placed Rui somewhere safe.

"You death defying bastard. You make my skin crawl." Muzan exclaimed.

"Let's finish this." you stated.

You quickly dashed towards Muzan and cut off his arm. Muzan's whips managed to slice off your arm as you continued to run around him. Your eyes quickly shifted into the Transparent World as you looked through Muzan's body.

'I see now. He has nine whips on his back and two arms. He attacks by unleashing eight whips from his thighs at a speed faster than anyone else's. That's why we have trouble at attacking him. If you begin to think he has a fixed form, he'll attack in an unexpected way. Muzan is a creature who constantly changes.' you thought as your arm began to regenerate.

"Stop jumping around!" Muzan yelled as his upper body began to transform. You saw a large mouth forming on Muzan's body as he released a powerful shockwave. The force was too powerful it made everyone flew back and crash into different buildings.

You saw the others were knocked out but relief quickly filled you when you knew they weren't heavily injured and only passed out from exhaustion.

You noticed Muzan becoming slow as you sliced off three of his whips. You saw Muzan's face turn into a look of confusion as he blocked and avoided some of your attacks towards him.

'The drug Tamayo-san gave him is effective! I've got to praise her talents when all this is over.' you thought.

"Caw! Ten minutes till dawn!" A crow yelled.

"Ice Breathing. Ninth form: Cold Mist!" you exclaimed as the mist coming from your blade hid you from Muzan.

"You fool. You think you can hide from me?" Muzan exclaimed as he saw your figure and aimed his blade like arms toward you. The mist covering the area began to disappear as Muzan watched you block his arms.

"Oh? You were so busy trying to kill me that you lost focus of the others." you said as you looked at Muzan with a small grin.

"Ice Breathing. First form: Ice Slash!" Douma exclaimed as he attacked Muzan from behind.

You watched as Muzan shifted his focus on Douma as you quickly took a stance.

"Ice Breathing. Sixth form: Cold Judgment." you ran and sliced off Muzan's arms all the way towards his body.

Muzan let out another shockwave as you and Douma jumped away from him. You watched as Muzan regenerated his wounds and noticed scars were littered all over his body.

'Scars...? So the wounds Yorii-nii and I inflicted on him never healed after all these years.' you thought as you saw Muzan begin to run away from you.

"He ran! Muzan is running away!" Douma yelled as the two of you chased after Muzan. 'We can't let him get away!' you thought as you raised your sword and aimed it at Muzan. You threw your blade and watched as Muzan blocked it and used his whips to break your weapon.

Michikatsu appeared on top of Muzan and stabbed his blade towards Muzan's neck. Muzan's whips were about to attack Michikatsu when Douma sliced them in time. You all didn't notice one of the whips regenerate as it pierced through Douma's stomach.