Chapter 90

(Previously)

I immediately ran with Elijah and Kol back to the house where I proceeded to jump on each of my mates and kiss all over their faces.

I immediately ran to the house and banged the door open.

I was about to announce myself but before I had a chance I was immediately in Nik's arms.

He held me close and buried his head in my neck.

He was sporadically kissing and sniffing my neck to reassure himself I was here.

I smiled and did the same before I felt another pair of arms go around me and turned towards Finn.

Nik pouted a bit but just pressed himself against my back and took one side of my neck while Finn took the other.

I ran my hands through both of their hair and enjoyed having my mates back with me.

I could feel the bond finally settle as I was with all of them again.

I pulled Finn's face from my neck and gave him a slow steamy kiss that had my toes curling and Nik huffing from where he was still attacking my neck.

Once we pulled away I was immediately turned around and kissing Nik.

I squeaked at the sudden movement but didn't fight them.

While I had Elijah and Kol to settle the bond they didn't even have me to communicate with and it must have driven them insane.

I pulled away for a moment and dragged both of them into the living room to see Elijah and Kol already sitting around the couches with some scotch.

I sat down between Finn and Nik as we filled them in on what was happening.

~~~~~~

Rebekah ran straight to Tyler's house not even bothering to think of anything else but her mate.

When she found him she immediately jumped into his arms.

Tyler seeing his mate barreling towards him immediately picked her up and spun her around as she latched onto him.

After a few minutes of basking in the feeling of being together again, they sat down to talk about what had been happening.

~~~~~~~

Kathrine brought her mate to the fancy house she and Nadia have been staying.

Her and Kai hadn't had much time together but they both felt the bond and weren't going to leave the others side.

As they walked up to the house Kathrine suddenly stopped and turned towards Kai looking sheepish.

"Uhh, you should probably know I'm a 500-year-old Vampire. I have a daughter, she's also a vampire. She's probably inside, don't mind her attitude she gets it from me" Kathrine tried to say casually but anyone could see her internal panic.

Being around her mate made most of her cool collected nature fly out the window and she wasn't sure how to handle the new feelings she was having.

Being a normally cold-hearted bitch can bite you in the ass when you suddenly start feeling a bunch of lovey-dovey feelings for the first time in centuries.

Though Kathrine knew she had never felt anything this strong before in her life and while it terrified her she couldn't help but enjoy it.

Kai was processing what his mate had said.