𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐚.𝐦. | ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ ᴋ.

WARNINGS: mentions of smexy times, waking up next to nanami AHOOT 

YOU ARE THE first to wake.

The smooth scent of his body wash tumbles over your senses, and imbued with the deep scent of cologne that lingers on his skin, waking next to Nanami is like rising to olfactory heaven.

That lasting cologne of his smells strongest on the sides of his neck, and you nuzzle your nose into his skin to breathe him in deep. His snores are soft in your ears. Half-naked body warm on your side. Sunlight splashes the room golden and lights his hair a glowing mess. His eyes are shut, and when you peek from the crook of his neck to look at him, chary of waking him, your head falls on his bare chest at the sight before you. As if Cupid just shot an arrow straight through you.

You kiss the side of his half-open mouth after watching with the silence of a spellbound lover. He doesn't wake, head still heavy on your shared pillow. Reluctant as you are to leave, the sun is rising higher but the day is getting a little colder and you went to bed in nothing but your underwear.

You pad through the room, spending some time in the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. Even after two years together you still sometimes confuse his shaving cream for toothpaste. Once, he even vaguely threatened to switch your own shaving cream with real toothpaste if you continued to waste his shaving cream. You'd only laughed him off then. You wonder if that'll be a future mistake of yours.

You step out of the bathroom, finding Nanami awake, looking off to the side, gaze on the sky outside your window. When you emerge from the comfort room he turns and a sleepy smile spreads on his mouth. You bend over to kiss him.

"G'morning," he says, closing his eyes and enjoying the affection, hands behind his head. He clasps his fingers round the back of your head and pulls you back to his lips when you start to drift away.

"Ew." You wrinkle your nose. "You have morning breath."

"Says the one who lets me spread their legs no matter the smell of my breath," he says back, eyes opening to reveal mirth in those brown pools, "Remember yesterday morning--"

"Oh shush." You pull his hand from your head to kiss the inside of his wrist, then finally move away to steal the polo he'd had on before bed. He only contemplates this with a crooked smile. Eyes straying from your shared gaze to observe the round curves of your ass.

"Maybe brush your teeth first," you tease with a wiggle of your bottom, catching the look in his eyes. "Then I'll let you take your place here-- Kento!"

You land on the bed with a mighty thump. Nanami's hands squeeze your sides, keeping you in his arms while he presses his mouth to your ear. You give an involuntary shiver that pleases Nanami. It gets him in a bit of a mood but he'd rather feed you first than fuck you 'till lunchtime.

"Pancakes, love?" he broaches, "With chocolate chips? I'll make them for you."

"Mhm. From the looks and feel of it you won't be getting any cooking done anytime soon." The feel being the hard problem he has to deal with every morning. Nowadays he's been letting you solve these problems of his even before he wakes up.

"Yeah. You might be right about that, darling," he chuckles in an undertone when you huff but turn in his arms to face him anyway. "Let me get my fill of you first?"

"M'kay," you say into his neck, head under his chin. Nanami goes a little gooey inside. A little soft. He smooths your hair, the gradual veil of drowsy somnolence falling over him. You feel his arms go slack around you half an hour later and carefully slip out of his arms to make breakfast for yourself. You only purse your lips at him and give him a look when he sees you indulging in homemade pancakes by yourself another half hour later. You make up for it with dessert in bed.