TWEE-EN-DERTIG

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter! Do not worry too much, soon all of you will have what you want. You all are just so much fun to tease haha.

Love you all and don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~

"Lisa."

"Yeah?" Lisa asked, busy packing some clothes into the bag with her back turned to her roommate who was sitting at her desk.

"You do know what you are doing is not going to work, right?"

"What do you mean? I'm not doing anything."

"Lisa please, don't take me like a fool like everyone else."

Lisa sighed, pausing from packing to turn around to see Rose with her arms crossed and her face fixed in a pointed look as she gazed at her Thai best friend. Lisa shrugged before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine Rosie, really. Jungkook is a great guy, he has been sweet with me all this while."

"Uh yeah, I know that he is a nice guy. But really Lisa, is he really the nice guy that you really want?"

Lisa sealed her lips closed and ducked her head down, not wanting to answer Rose's question as her mind and heart were having a battle of what the answer should be. It shouldn't be a hard answer to give in the first place. Afterall, she is in a situation which most girls would hope for themselves to be in.

She will not lie that being with Jungkook is unpleasant. Because it is. He is an incredibly gentle guy and even though his persona when he is dancing and when he is with his friends is anything but shy, when he is on his own, he is actually really quiet and introverted. He is super sweet and actually kind of dorky and that is the type of thing which attracts most girls to guys.

So why was it odd for when Lisa was with him?

What else could you expect from her? Lisa doesn't have a mean bone in her body and when Jungkook asked her that question after the auditions, just how could she turn around and just say no to him? She even said yes earlier to just keep his mind of the question and worrying what her answer will be? So why kind of person would she be if she suddenly changed her mind? An awful one, that is what she will be.

But she still feels awful even now. She just doesn't know what the right thing is to do.

She had no idea that Jungkook had any type of feelings towards her. She just saw him as a close friend, almost as close to Lisa is to BamBam. So, like a brother. But turns out that she was completely oblivious to the brunette's feelings because it turns out that their whole friend group knew about Jungkook's feelings for the Thai. Everyone except Lisa.

"He literally makes goo-goo eyes at you all the time Lis." Momo said, looking at the Thai like she was stupid. Which she kind of felt like she was because she has never caught such a look from Jungkook before.

"R-Really?"

"He reminds me of a puppy looking out at a shop window at the passers-by, pleading for them to adopt him." Chungha added, a pencil in her mouth as she looked at her essay, she was busy writing for class. Lisa's jaw slacked and she turned to look at Somi, who was busy playing around with some music on her laptop as they all chilled in her room for a work session.

"Somi?" She asked, hoping for the Music major to not know about Jungkook's apparent obvious crush on the blonde. Somi glanced at her and quirked an eyebrow.

"A blind person would see how much he likes you." She said before turning her attention back to her laptop.

Clearly Lisa wasn't as observant that she thought she was. She really had mixed feelings about the whole thing. She knows that most people would jump at the chance to be with Jungkook, especially since his popularity has spiked up since their first dance practical together, as well as even the attention of the richer students have been caught by the brunette, something which is not an easy feat.