Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.

[Third]
Juju Stroll
Episode 21- Rice or Bread?

Itadori struggled at first initially saying rice before switching to bread. Then he asked if it was served with roe while Panda watched from behind the vending machine. Fushiguro immediately picked rice before he turned to (M/N) who didn't choose because he didn't know. He was very indecisive. He ended up going back to playing Uno with Fushiguro while Panda watched. Fushiguro won that.

Maki guessed rice and Kugisaki disagreed, picking bread. Inumaki picked Salted Rice Ball. Panda got extremely angry saying the answer was obviously bread because he was a Panda. Panda then went to being depressed while Itadori failed to comfort him. (M/N) could only drop off fruits and flowers at Pandas room later, apologising for the incorrect answer. (M/N) ended up sleeping with Panda and Inumaki that night while Itadori wondered where (M/N) went while Sukuna was slightly annoyed not to see the gardener.

Episode 22-Purse Snatcher

"Help! It's a purse snatcher!" A lady yelled.

Immediately (M/N) used his speed to run up and jump at the man since he didn't have his shovel. However, he missed the man but hit the bike, causing the man to be thrown off, allowing Kugisaki and Itadori to tackle the man while (M/N) observed the collateral damage he caused to the bike. That thing was broken. The lady ended up thanking the four by cooking her restaurant speciality, Gyoza, for them which had been passed down for generations. Itadori and Kugisaki were smiling at the nice story. The food was served shortly after which they ate before leaving.

"What did you think of the gyoza with no meat flavour, that's basically cabbage and thickener?" Fushiguro asked.

"I'm glad you said something, Fushiguro." Kugisaki stated.

"She was a nice woman, too!" Itadori yelled.

(M/N) didn't care honestly, it was food. He wasn't picky. His mother taught him that way and his terrible cooking skills. Itadori revealed that gyoza dishes originally had no meat inside of them, making Kugisaki and Fushiguro question it.

Episode 23-Someone 'flirts' with Fushiguro

(M/N) was chilling with some mango juice since it was a hot day, against a wall. He wasn't wearing his uniform, instead opting for a white shirt and some slacks. He had a few bags in his hand. Some people were staring because of the height but (M/N) didn't notice. He was busy messaging Okkotsu on his phone. They were talking about elephants right now. Gojo and Kugisaki were looking dead against as they were sitting down, under the shade of a tree. (M/N) was lucky because he was used to such temperatures. Itadori came up to the two dying people and screamed that Fushiguro was getting hit on. (M/N) decided to let it transpire and just record it.

Seeing the Itadori and Kugisaki throw themselves at Fushiguro, yelling that how dare he forget the night they spent together before he noticed Gojo leaving a bathroom strore in a completely different attire, telling everyone they were home wreckers and Fushiguro had violin practice. He was going to play twinkle twinkle little star. The lady thanked Fushiguro before leaving, making Fushiguro turn to his teacher in annoyance as Gojo pointed away. Itadori ended up getting hit on the head. (M/N) sent the video to Nanami and Okkotsu before going to help Itadori's injured head. He later received two responses.

Okkotsu Senpai: Ahahah- Gojo is always like that. Maki set his pants on fire once in retaliation.

(M/N):Wait... wut? How angry did Gojo make her?

Okkotsu Senpai: Let's not talk about it yet, kohai, she might kill us.

(M/N): That doesn't sound bad...a swift death from a friend sounds great to me.