53.

HAKEEMS POV:

"Wake yo ass up!" I said slapping her ass. It's 10am and everybody downstairs and want to go to iHop to get something to eat.

"Ugh what" she said turning all over the bed.

"I'm not gonna say it again" I said getting out of bed and doing my hygiene.

"Ay yall need to hurry up I'm getting hungry" shouted DayDay from downstairs.

"Right!" Said T3.

"Either yall wait or get the fuck outta my crib" I retorted.

Tee was still asleep and I was getting impatient like how many times must I call yo ass. I went over to her side of the bed and pulled that duvet off her and picked her up bridal style.

"You ain't wanna listen to me, so imma give you 5mins to do what you gotta do" I said dropping her into the bathtub. "Now do yo hygiene and get yo self sorted we going to iHop" I said.

"Hakeem you so annoying" she said drawing the curtains aggressively. Now she ain't about to do that.

I drew the curtain back and started at her sitting in the bath tub. "Don't do that shit" I said then I closed it back down again.

"Fuck you!" She shouted.

"Go head" I said smacking my lips.

I wanted some water and needed to talk to my homies bout a few things. So I went to the kitchen and got myself some water and headed into my living room.

"Now T3 you can't go round acting like you ain't never suck toes" said DayDay waving him off.

"I ain't never sucked toes" said T3.

"Mans you a liar" said DayDay.

"Why you always talm bout some weird shit all the damn time." Asked T3.

"Mane you only live once some shit need to be said before I die" he replied.

"You asking to have yo face on a T-shirt?" Laughed T3.

"Say lemme show you which picture I want" he said going on his phone.

"you had one near death experience and you already planning what pic you want on yo T-shirt" said Niyah mugging DayDay.

"We ain't gon need that pic" I said going to sit on the couch. "Now which one of yall bitches picking my chair?" I asked.

"T3 I told yo ass not to bring that lil neighbourhood dog of yours ova here" said DayDay with his hands up.

"Snake" hissed T3.

"Dog?" I asked.

"My next door neighbour need to get on my good side so I thought let me babysit her dog" he shrugged.

"Baby sit??" I asked laughing. "Miss Jones' dog? You know that dog ain't no baby that dog a body builder don't play with ha" I chuckled.

"Mane shut yo ass up" he replied. "Where's Tee she always take long, I'm hungry man" he leaned back rubbing his belly.

"Yall came over at 10am like we got church and you coming for Tee because she taking long." I said mugging T3.

"Ahhh" winced DayDay in pain.

"What's wrong woe?" I asked.

"That damn bullet still hurting even when it's out it still feel like it's there" he said.

"Awww my baby" cooed Niyah placing his head on her lap.

"I know what'll make this better" he said licking her inner legs.