𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗scene two: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

╔═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╗
scene two:
𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍

"The lead Prince is said to
treat others very well. He's
mischievous but kind."

╚═════ஓ๑♕︎๑ஓ═════╝

✧˖*°࿐

Ava swore if she saw another prince, she would flee.

They all had some kind of effect on her.

Those masks just hid everything then the moment they remove it, her emotions comes crashing down.

Speaking of emotions, she wonders how Yeonjun feels at that moment.

He must be angry, right? She just stormed out of the ballroom when they did that for her.

She was thinking of going back, however, she already changed her clothes. She's no longer the elegant princess like she was earlier.

Maybe, she was thinking of herself too much, she didn't consider the feelings of her brothers.

She halted her steps, hesitation in her head. She turns around, maybe, going back is good.

She's basically giving into the idea, even if she wants to if she returned. At the same time, she doesn't want to...

She just doesn't want to disappoint everyone by not finding a suitor before her coronation.

"Are you going to return there?" She stops when she hears a voice. She spins around to see another Prince of Kingdom Connect.

He has his hair styled back and his white masks covers almost his entire face.

Please don't remove the mask, Ava turns around, not interested at looking at the prince.

"I will," Ava answered his question with uncertainty.

"Really? You look hideous," the prince sounded disturbed. She gasps, ready to face the boy, and tell him over.

Unbeknownst to her, he already had his mask removed, so when Ava turned around, the cat got her tongue.

She stood there... Indeed, the cat got her tongue.

He looked at her with a straight face before a he snickered. His hand held onto his mask as he chuckled.

"I'm joking, Princess. I say you look stunning, but those clothes? I don't think so," he pointed at her training clothes.

The ends were covered with a little bit of mud from the fields. Her leather boots surely had dried mud on it.

"These are training clothes, they aren't worn to look pretty," Ava cleared his words.

"Obviously, they really look hideous," he said once more. Ava begins to feel annoyed with his presence.

"What are you doing here anyway? Arent you supposed to be at the ball? Aren't you the lead Prince?"

Ava crossed her arms, she didn't even comprehend what she said. When the prince asked her how she knew, she doesn't know how.

"Princess did research about me, hm?" He moved closer to her side.

"I- what!? No! I don't know how I knew! Please, leave me alone," Ava walked away from the male.

Unfortunately, he continued to followed her. His arms behind his back, a smirk stayed on his lips.

The moon glistened through the windows and gave light on the halls they were in.

"Why do you want to go back?" He asked, Ava stayed quiet.

"Why do you want to go back?" He repeated the question, once again, she didn't answer.

"Is it because of your brothers?" Ava stopped her steps. She faced the prince who had a questioning expression.

"I- how did you know that?" She asked and took a step back from him. The prince tilted his head.

"It was quite obvious, your expression says it all. Although, I do recommend to not go back. Your brother is fuming," he cleared.

Ava scrunched her nose at the thought of fuming Yeonjun. In the end, it will not look clean...

The prince was bound to scold her the next day. She knows she can't escape it as well.

As soon as she open her eyes the next day, Yeonjun will be there to shout colorful words at her.

"He's gonna kill me tomorrow but I just don't want marriage... I'm still young after all," Ava sighed as the prince leaned on the wall.

"You're 18, right?"

"Yes?" It was Ava's turn to tilt her head at the male's question.

"Yeah, still young... I wonder why they already crowned you when the king and queen are still active," he crossed his arms.

"Whatever it is, you're already crowned. Follow the tradition, I guess," his gaze was glued on her.

"Watch me be the first queen without a husband before coronation," Ava smiled widely at the thought.

The crown on top of her head, no man to control her just yet. She's given more time to find love.

This made the prince smile.

The smile of thought and adoration plastered on her face brought him joy.

He wishes happiness for everyone, especially to a strong lady like her. He walked towards her and delicately held her hand.

Ava stopped when the male put her hand closer to his lips. Suddenly, he planted a kiss on her hand.

"I wish you great happiness, Princess," he genuinely meant his words. This made Ava flustered, the prince chuckled.

"Before I go and you continue your adventure around your castle, I am Prince Jungwon of Kingdom Connect." He puts on his mask.

"I do not wish to see you in the ballroom, your brother will rage in your presence." He passed by her figure.

"Good evening, Princess," Jungwon walked away from her. His figure disappears from the hall as he returns to the ballroom.

Ava stood there, her hand caressed the one he planted a kiss on.

Princes of Kingdom Connect are surely something...