Chapter 5

"What? Why?" Andromeda's eyes widen, the bit of tea in her mouth sprays across the living room.

"A drama queen showed up out of nowhere." I roll my eyes at the memory. "It's not even his house, what was he thinking?" My cousin crosses her arms after I finish telling her what had happened.

"I know! The fact that he had the cheek to show up out of nowhere and then act like he's in charge annoys me."

"Okay, but like who is the half-blood Gryffindor you've fallen in love with?" Andromeda wiggles her eyebrows at me, smirking. "Remus Lupin." I groan, realising that I had made a massive mistake by telling her.

"Aw! He's a good man you know? But he gives himself a hard time."

—- time skip —–

"Mum! I'm home!" I hear the cheery voice of Nymphadora Tonks call from the hallway, my eyes widen but before Andromeda or I could do anything, she came through into the living room.

"Y/N!" Tonks shouts. "Everyone's been really worried. Remus especially, he came running into the kitchen pale-faced before explaining what had happened. Sirius didn't take it too well either."

I stare at the empty cup in my hands, a stray tear rolling down my cheek, "Is Remus alright?" I ask quietly. Tonks shakes her head. "He came back to the Order meeting crying. He was so upset that he couldn't stop you from leaving."

"It isn't his fault, I shouldn't have ignored him." I sigh. "Y/n, it isn't your fault, if anything, it's Sirius' fault." Tonks sits down next to me.

"Should i go back? Or will my brother be pissed if I do?" I ponder, trying to weigh out the pros and cons of going back home, no, to Sirius' home.

"I don't know, it's up to you. It may be a good idea, I mean Sirius was emotionless after Remus came back." Tonks shrugs. I stand up and hug Andromeda. "Thank you for letting me come and rant."

"It's no problem, please don't leave it ten years before deciding to visit again!" She laughs, hugging me back. "I won't, I promise!" I turn to Andromeda's daughter.

"Thank you for letting me know about Remus." I smile and then apparate back to the house which I had fled from hours earlier, preparing myself for seeing my brother again.

I knock on the door gently, not wanting to wake up the portrait of my mother. "Y/n." Harry opens the door slightly shocked.

"Hi, Harry." I smile slightly. "What's going on?" Harry asks me. "Where have you been? Lupin came back really upset after going after you. Molly sent me, Hermione and her kids out of the room so I have no idea what's going on."

I quietly explain to him what had happened. "Who are you talking to Harry?" We both look up as if we've been caught, Sirius is placed at the bottom of the stairs, his arm draped over the bannister.

Harry stands to one side, revealing me to my brother.

"Y/n,"

"Sirius."

A/N: Chapter 6 will be coming soon! 

What do you think so far? Please let me know!