Chapter 4

L I L I T H

The next few weeks go by easily with no problems at all. My family didn't notice me and even I didn't get into any trouble. I ignored all people most of the time. I don't want to get closer to anyone. I can't risk anyone's life. It's good that no one knows about me being alive or Bexley would be dead until now. That's how risky it is to be Mafia's Princess.

My life.

I sighed.

Before I can register I get bumped into someone and the person fell due to impact. I look up and find a girl. She looks up from the ground and glared at me. She stood up and try to intimidate me. How funny.

"How dare you bump into me?" She asks with a glare.

I noticed one thing.

She is so short.

"I am talking to you hoodie girl." She glared at me. I roll my eyes.

"Get out of my way," I order.

"What." She looks at me in shock.

"Get out of my way," I repeat.

"Do you know who the heck I am?" She glared at me.

"Who are you?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

She looks at me with disbelief then again glares at me.

"Oh, so you are the new girl here. Listen here bitch I rule this school. I am Alisa Martinez And don't try to disrespect me." She said with full attitude.

So she is my step sister.

How rude.

"Hey sorry. Please. Leave her. Next time it won't happen." Paisley came out from nowhere and begged Alisa.

Wow, drama.

"Tell her rules," Alisa said to paisley.

"Out paisley," I said with a low growl.

Everyone in the hallway flinches. Huh? I didn't even notice that the rest of the people are seeing us. Paisley look at me with horror. Oh, she is scared. I look up at Alisa and give my cold glare she shivers.

"Whoever you are. I am not afraid of you nor your dad. So fuck off. And yeah don't try to mess with me again." I order her.

Everyone's jaw dropped by listening to me. I can see fear in Alisa's eyes. Before anyone can say something I get out from the halls and towards my next class.

One thing I have from my brother is his cold glare. His one stare can make you flinch.

That's what she gets for threatening me. But I don't think it's a good idea. What if my siblings will come to confront me.

Well, I am going to be more cautious but since I threatened Alisa half of the school will already know about it. And I know very well whoever threatened Martinez can't stay peacefully. Damm. It was a bad move.

Just ignore it, Lilith. Ignore it.

After finishing my classes I made my way towards the next class. Halls were mostly empty when Alisa came with three boys. I roll my eyes. She approached me in the middle.

"This bitch threaten me," Alisa said to two other boys. Maybe they are her friends.

"Oh, so this new girl has some guts." A boy standing in the middle having redhead said.

"Let's teach her a good lesson." A boy with black hair said.

I sigh in annoyance.

Me and my life.

"Look if you want to live peacefully then don't mess with me," I reply.

They look at me and start laughing like I am kidding. Oh, seriously they are ending in hospital. I swear.

"Look here, hoodie girl. You are just dust for us." The boy with blond hair said.

"Just give her nice punishment," Alisa said with a smirk.

This isn't going to end up well.

"Last warning," I said to them. They just laugh at me.

"I am so scared." The blond boy mocked me.

The blond boy came towards me and grab my wrist. I twist his hand and kick him on his private area he falls groaning in pain.

"Holy shit." He said in pain.

"Bitch." The red-haired boy said while glaring at me.

Alright, I am going easy on them.

The red-haired boy came towards me. He grabs both of my hands. I smirk and kick at his nose. He falls behind due to impact. He clutches his nose to prevent more blood from flowing out from his nose.

"Whore." He said to me.

The boy with black hair just look at me in horror but he didn't come forward to fight me. Okay, he is not a fool like these other two boys. Alisa just looks at us in pure shock.

"Last warning," I said in my most cold voice.

All of them flinch by listening to me. The blond boy stood up and throw a punch at me which I blocked mid-way.

"You asked for this," I said with a smirk.

With that, I pull that boy forward and quickly twist his hand. He groans in pain. I punch his face. He falls to the ground and passed out. Red hair boy comes forward to hit me but before he can touch me I hit him too. He also falls on the ground passed out.

I didn't break their many bones but even after that, they have to go to the hospital.

That's what they get for threatening the strongest street fighter.

"Oh my God." Alisa covered her mouth with her hands.

I look at black hair boy with challenging eyes but he just smirks at me and raises his hands in surrender. I smirk back at him.

"Trust me I am not troubled to you." He said.

"What the heck are you doing?" Alisa glare at black hair boy.

"Look here, lady. I don't want to end up in the hospital like these two idiots." The black-haired boy said to her in pure annoyance.

"Fuck you," Alisa said to him and left without glancing back at us.

The black-haired boy sighs and looks at me.

"Luke will not like this. Stay cautious." The black-haired boy says with a small smile.

He looks genuine. And as for Adrian, damm I can't just hit my sibling. Adrian is my cousin, I can't hurt him. I have to stay away from them.

They can't find me.

"Don't worry, Adrian is not a big deal," I said.

He just looks at me in disbelief.

"He is a big deal. He doesn't like when he got challenged by anyone." He said to me.

"He is not. I know him better than you." I said.

This time he looks at me with fun "what do you mean?" He asked me with a smirk. I ignore them and left him without answering his question.

Adrian, I hope you won't make it a big deal.

One thing I know he would never hurt Danica.

✔✔✔

| I forgot to update. Thanks for reminding.

Guys vote and comment. |